CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

^ Thanks!

So...

I have the international (or whatever) standard version, the deluxe version (BB, GAR, FK) and the deluxe box set. I just ordered the austrian/german/swiss deluxe version with WC radio mix and the japanese deluxe version with Flipside. 

I have the deluxe vinyl and the urban outfitters vinyl.

Am I missing any physical version with a different track list / set-up? Btw, is there a standard, 11 track vinyl?

^ Thanks!

So...

I have the international (or whatever) standard version, the deluxe version (BB, GAR, FK) and the deluxe box set. I just ordered the austrian/german/swiss deluxe version with WC radio mix and the japanese deluxe version with Flipside.

I have the deluxe vinyl and the urban outfitters vinyl.

Am I missing any physical version with a different track list / set-up? Btw, is there a standard, 11 track vinyl?

omg, how much have you spent? o.O

party.gif?w=1100

lmao you're from my country :D but yes, it's a bonus track that appears in some of the physical copies of ultraviolence

Which physical copies do you refer to exactly? ITH is an iTunes exclusive track...

Which physical copies do you refer to exactly? ITH is an iTunes exclusive track...

FNAC France

Japan

Target USA

These are the physical editions w Flipside :)

EDIT: just saw you're talkin about ITH. Yeah its iTunes only

Hey all, I'm sorry if this is a bit late and has already been answered earlier in this thread (I couldn't find it anywhere) but do you guys know where the cheapest place to order the UV box set would be?

And I know this thread is for UV but I am also searching for a Born to Die Paradise Edition box set as well (I was off in first-semester-of-college land when this came out so I didn't even think about it until seeing the UV one). If anyone has any recommendation of a reputable seller that isn't charging an insane amount (I've looked on Amazon and some other sites), I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks so much!

@@letthelightin Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure. I've looked up & down this topic recently, however, & I do recall that someone got the super deluxe box set for as low as $69 USD. I believe that the Australian version of the box set is the best deal, but it's a variation of the one off Lana's website b/c it has postcards of the photos rather than 12x12 photos, if I'm not mistaken. Shipping from Australia to the US is probably killer though. Somewhere in the middle of this topic, people were also debating that the French version was the best b/c of the "Flipside" CD.

I personally just bought the box set off Lana's website. And I myself have a question that will surprise Lana fans: Due to the delays already mentioned on this topic, I didn't get my confirmation & shipping e-mail until last Friday and this Wednesday. I pre-ordered in late May & they told me my order isn't going to arrive at my house until July 3rd! YET I have been very patiently trying to not spoil my own UV listening experience until I get the album myself, especially as some fans listened to the entire album extra early, and some Twitter followers of mine even got their box sets before the regular version came out! Should I just listen to UV on Youtube before the hype dies down? Good things come to those who wait, but I've struggled not to listen to it until I get my copy b/c Ultraviolence is pretty much my summer soundtrack & I'm not letting anyone in my house play any other music around me once I get my box set...

Hey all, I'm sorry if this is a bit late and has already been answered earlier in this thread (I couldn't find it anywhere) but do you guys know where the cheapest place to order the UV box set would be?

And I know this thread is for UV but I am also searching for a Born to Die Paradise Edition box set as well (I was off in first-semester-of-college land when this came out so I didn't even think about it until seeing the UV one). If anyone has any recommendation of a reputable seller that isn't charging an insane amount (I've looked on Amazon and some other sites), I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks so much!

I'm selling my Paradise box. Like everything's new. PM me if you're interested!

@@letthelightin Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure. I've looked up & down this topic recently, however, & I do recall that someone got the super deluxe box set for as low as $69 USD. I believe that the Australian version of the box set is the best deal, but it's a variation of the one off Lana's website b/c it has postcards of the photos rather than 12x12 photos, if I'm not mistaken. Shipping from Australia to the US is probably killer though. Somewhere in the middle of this topic, people were also debating that the French version was the best b/c of the "Flipside" CD.

The boxset from her AUS site is identical to all the other box sets with the 4 12x12 prints (I've got it and there's no difference). Shipping isn't that bad to the US - I just checked and its $30 to Cali, so the order would come to about $100 total which is still cheaper than her US/UK site. The postcard prints you mentioned come with the standard or deluxe cd when you buy it online at JBHiFi (an AUS Music store), and it's prints of the entire booklet, not just the 4 in the boxset. 

the cheapest ones are FNAC and Amazon France 

I JUST finally unboxed my box set from her. Everything in it is so beautiful! My UO vinyl is supposed to be delivered tomorrow too. :D It makes me a little sad that I've bought UV 4 times over now but everything is so pretty and now I have things to take to her concerts and try and get signed so yay. I just need a record player now.  :troll:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I JUST finally unboxed my box set from her. Everything in it is so beautiful! My UO vinyl is supposed to be delivered tomorrow too. :D It makes me a little sad that I've bought UV 4 times over now but everything is so pretty and now I have things to take to her concerts and try and get signed so yay. I just need a record player now. :troll:

Ha! I just bought a record player yesterday. I hope it sound good... It cost 50$ :troll:

97a673f2d.jpg