CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Frankly, I think the quality of everything in the box set is blah. What the hell is it with the CD case, it's basically paper? Is that how CDs are sold now? I've bought the not-jewel-case CDs before and the paper was at least thick, more like cardboard, this is just flimsy as hell. The only high quality item is the box itself :toofunny:

Frankly, I think the quality of everything in the box set is blah. What the hell is it with the CD case, it's basically paper? Is that how CDs are sold now? I've bought the not-jewel-case CDs before and the paper was at least thick, more like cardboard, this is just flimsy as hell. The only high quality item is the box itself :toofunny:

I didn't get the box set but I have the deluxe CD and mine isn't flimsy... Maybe you just got a faulty one? :eek:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Anyone else STILL waiting for the box set (from LDR.com)? I am. The wait is excruciating! Especially since I've held off on listening to everything sans West Coast and the 2 bonus tracks which won't be on it anyway. I'll lose my mind if I don't get it this week. :P

Anyone else STILL waiting for the box set (from LDR.com)? I am. The wait is excruciating! Especially since I've held off on listening to everything sans West Coast and the 2 bonus tracks which won't be on it anyway. I'll lose my mind if I don't get it this week. :P

The album came out 9 days ago, forget waiting for the box set tbh.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Yes, they shipped mine on June 13th... still haven't received it (I'm from Germany and packages usually only take 2-4 days from the UK)

I tried contacting the Universal Music store via the customer service on their web site because my box set has been dispatched on the 13th of June and it was supposed to arrive in 7 days and it has been over 10 days. They haven't replied to me yet. What other way there is to contact them? Thanks

I haven't received it yet and and since they have no idea when they will receive stock on it, I'm not really expecting it for awhile.  I ended up buying a copy from a local record store and I think i'm gonna cancel my box set.

I haven't received it yet and and since they have no idea when they will receive stock on it, I'm not really expecting it for awhile.  I ended up buying a copy from a local record store and I think i'm gonna cancel my box set.

The actual website says it's in stock now, yesterday my delivery switched to processed... I'm just waiting for the email informing me it's left the warehouse lol

I tried contacting the Universal Music store via the customer service on their web site because my box set has been dispatched on the 13th of June and it was supposed to arrive in 7 days and it has been over 10 days. They haven't replied to me yet. What other way there is to contact them? Thanks

E-mailing them usually takes 2-3 days for a response, which is silly.

I finally got the UO vinyl last night. I was told by the manager at UO that this is a limited pressing, so anyone who wants it should probably get it sooner than later.