CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Yea I'm dyingggg for it over here! The actual website says 3-10 days dispatch and I was on amazon.ca last night and they have the box sets on there now and it's gunna be released on this coming Monday, so I'm hoping mine will ship on Monday too! lol

Fingers crossed!!!

Im not proud of myself but I just called the US online store and bitched about the delay of my boxset order. They said they hadn't received them yet blahblahblah and I told them I didnt care and I needed a solid date as to when this will ship. She said sometime next week....but they upgraded my shipping from standard to ups 2 day air for free. If I am paying $100 for something that is overpriced I expect it to be here on or a day after the release date. I probably sound like a complete bitch but I honestly am so frustrated.

Im not proud of myself but I just called the US online store and bitched about the delay of my boxset order. They said they hadn't received them yet blahblahblah and I told them I didnt care and I needed a solid date as to when this will ship. She said sometime next week....but they upgraded my shipping from standard to ups 2 day air for free. If I am paying $100 for something that is overpriced I expect it to be here on or a day after the release date. I probably sound like a complete bitch but I honestly am so frustrated.

That's how back ordered items work. More people bought it then previously expected so they had to get more to fulfill each order. They aren't purposefully ignoring your order. You're going to get it a week or so late, it's not like they aren't going to ship your order.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I understand that. However, they should have foreseen that it was going to sell a lot. And seeing how I preordered this the day it came out, shouldn't my order have been accounted for already? She said NO us orders have shipped out as of yet. So if we all preordered they should be there. I can see if it had already been released and I ordered after the release and it was delayed but thats not the case. My frustration is 100% valid. Especially seeing pictures of other peoples box sets whether we are in the same country or not.

Yeah, I've seen those. I meant like the deluxe vinyls.

The UO vinyl are "see through," one is pink and the other blue.

And Bravado SUCKS about shipping things and their customer service is usually pretty spotty as well.