CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Please someone answer me this: is Flipside available in the Fnac boxset with the CD or do I have to buy the standalone Fnac CD for Flipside? (kinda mad that Flipside is on a single CD but it's one of my favorites off the album and I will get it at whatever means necessary) Thank you! :D

smile.gif

Please someone answer me this: is Flipside available in the Fnac boxset with the CD or do I have to buy the standalone Fnac CD for Flipside? (kinda mad that Flipside is on a single CD but it's one of my favorites off the album and I will get it at whatever means necessary) Thank you! :D

Its not in any box set, they are all the same. 

Just to clear things up..

Flipside is only available on these 3 physical editions of ULTRAVIOLENCE :

Links to buy your copy :

Target (USA) (Flipside is on the main album) **http://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-deluxe-edition-only-at-target/-/A-15665068#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=lana+del+rey

** Target do not ship outside of USA ** Links below do ship worldwide **

Fnac (France) (Flipside is on a separate 1 track CD packed with the main album) = http://musique.fnac.com/a7292549/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-Edition-speciale-Fnac-CD-album

Japan (Flipside is on the main album) = http://www.amazon.co.jp/ウルトラヴァイオレンス-ラナ・デル・レイ/dp/B00KCNO84Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403130531&sr=8-2&keywords=lana+del+rey+ultraviolence

MY MOTHER FINALLY TOOK ME TO THE MAILBOX!!!!!!!! For the Aussie JB Hi-Fi-Deluxe-Plus-Postcards-pre-orderers, is this what you guys got?

image_zpsce594d89.jpeg

071eedf7bd14ea353423ddc0e572e191_zps6b1c

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Someone I follow on Instagram got their Urban Outfitters vinyl. they only posted a small picture of the front though.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I live in Canada, but i received an email saying that there were stock issues and that they didn't know when it would ship.  Kinda pissed since I ordered it as soon as it went up, and paid more to order it from her site (idk why I did, but i was too lazy to cancel it lol).  Not impressed!

I also live in Canada and received the same email on Monday, has yours shipped yet? I'm still waiting!!

I got my first copy! I'm surprised it arrived so early. It's from Australia. 

I'm kinda disappointed w/ the bonus postcards since it's basically the booklet.

Also they put the stickers on the album itself. :facepalm:

tumblr_n7h44mJ4a31rsmpqio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7h44mJ4a31rsmpqio1_1280.jpg

I'm still waiting for my box set though. :)

I also live in Canada and received the same email on Monday, has yours shipped yet? I'm still waiting!!

Nope, still haven't shipped.  I don't even know when it's expected to ship.  I'm pretty annoyed at this point and I think I'm gonna cancel my order :(

Nope, still haven't shipped.  I don't even know when it's expected to ship.  I'm pretty annoyed at this point and I think I'm gonna cancel my order :(

Yea I'm dyingggg for it over here! The actual website says 3-10 days dispatch and I was on amazon.ca last night and they have the box sets on there now and it's gunna be released on this coming Monday, so I'm hoping mine will ship on Monday too! lol