CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Does anybody know if vinyl is available that includes the bonus tracks as well?

No, doesn't look like that. Both the regular vinyl and the UO exclusive vinyl will include the 11 standard tracks only. Hopefully in the future though. 

I'm wondering about the same question. Like Seb says the vinyls that are sold singly don't feature those tracks but Saturn and Media Markt are claiming that the vinyl that comes with the box set contains the bonus tracks as well. I mean they could be wrong but idk.

Somehow I doubt that there are actually differences between all the box sets even though it might seem like there are some. I think that even the shops that sell them don't know exactly what will be included.

EDIT: But wait Saturn also says that the singly sold vinyl only includes 8 songs. What?

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I'm wondering about the same question. Like Seb says the vinyls that are sold singly don't feature those tracks but Saturn and Media Markt are claiming that the vinyl that comes with the box set contains the bonus tracks as well. I mean they could be wrong but idk.

Somehow I doubt that there are actually differences between all the box sets even though it might seem like there are some. I think that even the shops that sell them don't know exactly what will be included.

EDIT: But wait Saturn also says that the singly sold vinyl only includes 8 songs. What?

They say the vinyl includes the bonus tracks because of the download code. 

Is It Happiness is a iTunes exclusive so no.

I see.. :sadcore6:

Well, I guess I'll have to settle with the hope that some of these extra tracks can be purchased individually or something changes. Thank you for the help! :D

29legc9.gif

This is seriously one of the least confusing releases of an artist I like. Theres only the 3 dlx tracks, and 2 exclusive songs, one vinyl.

Sorry, buy in terms of countries' individual releases, there are only a few truly different releaseas, and even those are minor changes......lmao.

not trying to be rude, I just don't understand this mass confusion over these few tracks we know are going to come out in HQ. Haha

They say the vinyl includes the bonus tracks because of the download code. 

Ohh...! I bought the box set from the French amazon (only like $63.44 after shipping). So, the vinyl will have the 11 tracks, and then there will be separate codes for digital downloads? God that's kinda lame lol I really want them all on vinyl!!

I know that the BTD:PE vinyl boxset apparently included the three bonus tracks (Without You/Lolita/Lucky Ones), but when I bought it, I didn't receive the record with these songs on it. Which was laaaayme.  :suicide:

This is seriously one of the least confusing releases of an artist I like. Theres only the 3 dlx tracks, and 2 exclusive songs, one vinyl.

Sorry, buy in terms of countries' individual releases, there are only a few truly different releaseas, and even those are minor changes......lmao.

not trying to be rude, I just don't understand this mass confusion over these few tracks we know are going to come out in HQ. Haha

The problem is finding a cd or vinyl with the deluxe songs.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

YOU CAN GET THE BOX SETS FROM TARGET??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO ORDER THEM ONLINE FROM LANA'S SITE.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Ohhh, so it's a CD. Ooh, I'll get the CD from there then if it has Flipside! Is this an online deal or can you buy it in stores?

That's american target though, which is different from our aussie target  :toofunny: - i doubt we'll get something special at our target ( :icant: ), JB is our best bet for a store that would offer exclusives (which they are with the postcard set)