CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

No, just the standard/deluxe and vinyl copies of the album (no boxset or t-shirt/litho copies). You only get the postcard set bonus if you preorder the standard or deluxe edition online. I ordered the others from the other online stores  :hawt:

Oh OK :pft: Thanks for telling me anyway. 

No, just the standard/deluxe and vinyl copies of the album (no boxset or t-shirt/litho copies). You only get the postcard set bonus if you preorder the standard or deluxe edition online. I ordered the others from the other online stores  :hawt:

Oh OK :pft: Thanks for telling me anyway. 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

You have to pay online when buying it, with either paypal/credit card or gift card. You could go into a JB store and buy a gift card for how much you need to buy everything online, then use that on the online store   :teehee:

YASS!!!! THANK YOU! I didn't think of that!! Can you get seventy-dollar gift cards? 

Yes! You can get as much as you like on a gift card!!  :yesnod:

Oh, perfect! :smile: Now I just need Mum's approval which I may or may not receive. :eyeroll: 

Can a minor purchase gift cards without parental acceptance proven? I know nothing about buying things, lol sorry :eek:

Oh, perfect! :smile: Now I just need Mum's approval which I may or may not receive. :eyeroll:

Can a minor purchase gift cards without parental acceptance proven? I know nothing about buying things, lol sorry :eek:

Minor's are 500000% ok to purchase gift cards! Just get yourself to a store and you'll be all good!! 

Minor's are 500000% ok to purchase gift cards! Just get yourself to a store and you'll be all good!! 

Hahahaha, yay! :beyonce: :thankyou: so much! :kiss: :excited: 

I just was about to order my box set (at Saturn or Media Markt) and now it seems like they don't deliver to Austria, even though the facebook comment says that they do.   :sadcore:

...and somehow fnac doesn't accept my paypal and is always asking for a credit card but I don't have one - great. :poordat:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I just was about to order my box set (at Saturn or Media Markt) and now it seems like they don't deliver to Austria, even though the facebook comment says that they do. :sadcore:

...and somehow fnac doesn't accept my paypal and is always asking for a credit card but I don't have one - great. :poordat:

the lana website bravado didnt accept my paypal neither, i had to buy the bundle on the universal store

Someone just told me that the box set Amazon France is selling doesn't contain the deluxe edition of the album. It has the exact same product description as FNAC. Does that mean FNAC might not have the deluxe album as well? I'm confused why Amazon's box set wouldn't have the deluxe album. 

ll3d.png

I don't think so, I don't want just a plain color (like BTD) or a Baroque painting (like Paradise) I hope it's the flowers pic like in UO ed.  :flutter:

Ooh, yes! I hope it's that too!

Someone just told me that the box set Amazon France is selling doesn't contain the deluxe edition of the album. It has the exact same product description as FNAC. Does that mean FNAC might not have the deluxe album as well? I'm confused why Amazon's box set wouldn't have the deluxe album. 

Who told you that?

Me, I've checked Amazon France and asked on twitter and they said they don't know if the deluxe cd will be in the box set or if they will even get one. Here's a link to the tweet - https://twitter.com/amazonhelp/status/471128279756206080

Sometimes they get the details wrong though. I'm jut going to wait and see if they change the tracklist. I think it is the same thing tbh. But you guys should do what you want. Lol.

Sometimes they get the details wrong though. I'm jut going to wait and see if they change the tracklist. I think it is the same thing tbh. But you guys should do what you want. Lol.

Yeah, I just don't want to buy it and look stupid that I get a standard cd inside a 'super deluxe' box set.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Can someone clear this up for me?

If I decide to pre-order the album on Amazon I only get the first 11 tracks, but with a physical copy of the CD, but this means I won't have, "Black Beauty", "Guns and Roses", and "Florida Kilos" right? But if I pre-order this on iTunes than I get those three songs including the track "Is This Happiness", but not physical CD? Am I understanding this correctly?

If so, is there something where I can order a physical copy of the CD and have those four additional tracks as well excluding the choice of pre-ordering the deluxe box set?

29legc9.gif

Can someone clear this up for me?

If I decide to pre-order the album on Amazon I only get the first 11 tracks, but with a physical copy of the CD, but this means I won't have, "Black Beauty", "Guns and Roses", and "Florida Kilos" right? But if I pre-order this on iTunes than I get those three songs including the track "Is This Happiness", but not physical CD? Am I understanding this correctly?

If so, is there something where I can order a physical copy of the CD and have those four additional tracks as well excluding the choice of pre-ordering the deluxe box set?

Is It Happiness is a iTunes exclusive so no.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1