Mind Melt

TOSTB

I find it hard to believe that a gay boy would spend that much time referencing female genitalia.

it's confirmed that tostb is of the #penis kind but it doesn't mean he's #gay. plus, if he is gay, it doesn't restrict his conversation to being solely about dick lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't understand how some of you guys are fans of Lana but this "album" makes fun of her and her music... Smh, this is sad...

:smokes3: :omfg: :bye3:

I need a cigarette... 

its a joke, get over it

So why are you even on a Lana fanpage when you enjoy when people make fun of her? I'd think you would wanna stand up for Lana when people talk shit... Seriously, get over yourself.

whattttt the fuckkkkkkkkkkk omfg you're hilarious

I'm laughing at your attempt to sound sassy btw that made my day, thank you.

But seriously, no, I love Lana to pieces but I can see this is all just a joke, DONE BY A FAN, so I'm not gonna obsess over it for no reason. TOSTB is just having some fun and its quite entertaining, actually.

:lmao:  :lmao:

whattttt the fuckkkkkkkkkkk omfg you're hilarious

I'm laughing at your attempt to sound sassy btw that made my day, thank you.

But seriously, no, I love Lana to pieces but I can see this is all just a joke, DONE BY A FAN, so I'm not gonna obsess over it for no reason. TOSTB is just having some fun and its quite entertaining, actually.

:lmao:  :lmao:

I'm not trying to sound sassy LOL I'm just saying that people should SUPPORT her, not bring her down any more than people already have. She didn't wanna release UV because people talked a bunch of shit and then her music leaked... That's why we're gonna be lucky if the next album releases. People make fun of Lana (the SNL performance, still...) and they think she's a shitty artist because of it and then her FANS go and make fun of her... smh, that's what's sad...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I'm not trying to sound sassy LOL I'm just saying that people should SUPPORT her, not bring her down any more than people already have. She didn't wanna release UV because people talked a bunch of shit and then her music leaked... That's why we're gonna be lucky if the next album releases. People make fun of Lana (the SNL performance, still...) and they think she's a shitty artist because of it and then her FANS go and make fun of her... smh, that's what's sad...

you can support and have a joke around. its not like these jokes are particularly personal or insulting but ok whatever