wow she slayed both 

but the bird set free performance????? wyd sis why is there a girl having an actual seizure on stage

Oh my gosh, I know. I don't know why the woman couldn't have just stood there and let her voice amaze the crowd instead of trying to distract them with this karate girl with some sort of epilepsy problem.

The vocals, as always, were flawless. And the vocal ensemble added a nice touch to Alive ugh yas.

MkWI4Ns.png

wow she slayed both 

but the bird set free performance????? wyd sis why is there a girl having an actual seizure on stage

The chandelier performance was cute...but now the whole interpretive dance act is tired. Along with the weird ass faces she's making the single covers and album cover

Demos_copy.png

wow she slayed both 

That bitch ruined everything

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'll be surprised if we get some amazing magnum opus from this album....Its basically a bunch of songs that no artists wanted so she used it to make an album  :deadbanana:

yeah kinda lazy imo but it's better than waiting another 4 years for a new album

FzytWEW.png

At least this set up was much more appealing than whatever was happening to that poor seizing Asian woman on SNL. But why did a chunk of the song out so awkwardly? :rip: I get time restraints, but the cut was so awkward.

MkWI4Ns.png

She doesn't remember the tracklist of This Is Acting :oprah2:

But we might get bonus tracks :party:

I think she finished it a long time ago, so it's probably hard to remember.

MkWI4Ns.png