It's interesting that One Million Bullets was the only song on the album she didn't offer to any other artists as Sia liked it too much, because it's not a groundbreaking song. It's great, but nothing special.

FzytWEW.png

incredibly boring so far. nothing catchy, nothing that really cuts emotionally, nothing interesting, no replay value. i loved 1000fof but everything she's put out this era is 10 steps down from the last one.

RVhKIwP.gif

So who's going to take one for the team???

Sidenote: How come Target always fuck shit like this up??? You'd think a massive company would know the correct release date for music?

Stocking dates =/= release dates. They receive their shipments and put the album on the shelves, they don't care.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Stocking dates =/= release dates. They receive their shipments and put the album on the shelves, they don't care.

Yeah I know but like why would they shelve them before release date? Thats so stupid

FzytWEW.png

Yeah I know but like why would they shelve them before release date? Thats so stupid

simply out of not caring. A local record store near me used to always stock and sell albums three or four days before release until they finally got in trouble.

MkWI4Ns.png