but like am i the only one that fucking loves sweet design??? it's so weird and i love it

The main problem with this album is that there is no emotion in any of these songs. At all. It's evident Sia doesn't give a fuck about any of these songs, and has decided to make the laziest album in the history of albums out of reject songs that no one fucking wanted. They got denied for a reason sis.

FzytWEW.png

but like am i the only one that fucking loves sweet design??? it's so weird and i love it

The main problem with this album is that there is no emotion in any of these songs. At all. It's evident Sia doesn't give a fuck about any of these songs, and has decided to make the laziest album in the history of albums out of reject songs that no one fucking wanted. They got denied for a reason sis.

mte, it should be a clue when that many people rejected them that they just suck.

I hate that she said she did 1000FOF to finish her publishing contract when it pisses all over This Is Acting. We Are Born and Some People remain her best

...well, at least the next album is already finished so it shouldn't be long until she releases it :D

I doubt the label would let her release another LP this year, so wishful thinking

BzhmW.png

The main problem with this album is that there is no emotion in any of these songs. At all. 

T5HugUk.gif

This has to be some next level bullshit. Granted, there are quite a few trashy songs void of emotion, but you can't make that generalisation of the album when the emotional, soul-moving gems such as Bird Set Free, Alive, Reaper & Footprints exist.

Perhaps you have a wretched definition of "emotion", no tea no shade, or maybe you're just listening to the album with an unsuitable mindset.

But don't come for Bird Set Free girl! 

okay crying @ me thinking it was "First Fighting a Sandstorm" until now because Target can't get it together lmao :deadbanana:

ANYWAY~ after my first listen through the record, I really like it actually! "Unstoppable" really stood out to me and something about "One Million Bullets" is really special. Honestly I can't remember hearing anything I really hated. Is it bad that the first two songs/singles are probably the worst imo?

H0bDaqU.gif

T5HugUk.gif

This has to be some next level bullshit. Granted, there are quite a few trashy songs void of emotion, but you can't make that generalisation of the album when the emotional, soul-moving gems such as Bird Set Free, Alive, Reaper & Footprints exist.

Perhaps you have a wretched definition of "emotion", no tea no shade, or maybe you're just listening to the album with an unsuitable mindset.

But don't come for Bird Set Free girl! 

6nHgX3H.gif

In my opinion, none of the songs really have much emotion. Alive and Bird Set free do, but Reaper doesn't. Sia has said that she literally doesn't care about Reaper and has no connection with it. Most of the songs just sound lazy, and it sounds like she isn't forcing her voice to be as good as it usually is.

FzytWEW.png

So is it safe to assume (these are all guesses and I think it'd be fun discussion):

Bird Set Free - Pitch Perfect 2 soundtrack & Adele [confirmed]

Alive - Adele [confirmed]

One Million Bullets - Sia [confirmed]

Move Your Body - Shakira [confirmed]

Unstoppable - ? (idk its so generic tbh it doesnt sound like it could be for any artist in particular, but it works so well as a sia song)

Cheap Thrills - Rihanna & probably Miley Cyrus??

Reaper - FourFiveSeconds-era Rihanna [confirmed]

House On Fire - Bangerz-era Miley?? 

Footprints - Beyonce

Sweet Design - ? (I have NO idea who this ass anthem was for, guesses are welcome)

Broken Glass - Demi Lovato?

Space Between - Beyonce?

Fist Fighting A Sandstorm - Katy Perry

Summer Rain - Demi again? idk

Your guesses?  :flutter:

X----into me, into you----X

Sweet Design was for Beyonce.

the record is almost split 40/40 between Bey and Rih, with the Shakira song, Adele track and Selena Gomez being the other 20

I wonder who signed off on the final version of Move Your Body bc it's horribly overproduced in the chorus

BzhmW.png

So is it safe to assume (these are all guesses and I think it'd be fun discussion):

Bird Set Free - Pitch Perfect 2 soundtrack & Adele [confirmed]

Alive - Adele [confirmed]

One Million Bullets - Sia [confirmed]

Move Your Body - Shakira [confirmed]

Unstoppable - ? (idk its so generic tbh it doesnt sound like it could be for any artist in particular, but it works so well as a sia song)

Cheap Thrills - Rihanna & probably Miley Cyrus??

Reaper - FourFiveSeconds-era Rihanna [confirmed]

House On Fire - Bangerz-era Miley??

Footprints - Beyonce

Sweet Design - ? (I have NO idea who this ass anthem was for, guesses are welcome)

Broken Glass - Demi Lovato?

Space Between - Beyonce?

Fist Fighting A Sandstorm - Katy Perry

Summer Rain - Demi again? idk

Your guesses? :flutter:

Unstoppable was for Demi.

House On Fire sounds like it was for Rihanna, and my other guesses are the same as yours.