Sebastian

WC, SOC, UV, BB - your favorite single? [updated]

154 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite single from UV so far?

• West Coast
    • Shades Of Cool
    • Ultraviolence
    • Brooklyn Baby

1.SOC this is bc you can really here lana's vocal capabilties/song writing ablity evolving.SOC is an epic cinamatic ballad and dare i say it one of the best tracks she's ever recorded imo.

2.WC I love this track now but it took about two listens to get into massively. The tempo change was at first jarring then I began to enjoy it.My fav part in the song is the chours its so very beautiful and yet so unexpected especailly when you listened to it for the first time.

3.UV I personally like both the live and studio version of uv but what bugs me is that so far its the weakest lyrically so far. I love the chours and the bridge there beyond heavenly but the verses especially at the start are erm okay.The strings and band are also worth a mention bc there brilliant and defintley make UV a bit more special tbh.

Lel funny how things change in the matter of days but now after hearing BKLB I have to say its now my fav track.I've already gone into detail on another thread so i won't bother to explain why i love it to bits.

BKLB-SOC-WC-UV

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

AS a single, I picked Brooklyn Baby. But I can't really pick which is my favorite of the four songs because I adore all of them.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

1. Shades of Cool

2. Brooklyn Baby

3. West Coast

4. Ultraviolence

Shades of cool is amazing, I love how high pitched she goes. Really love how she does it in Brooklyn Baby too. I've never loved West Coast - I love how it's different but idk, it doesn't really do it for me. I like Ultraviolence but the whole song sounds kinda flat.