clayford13

Promo Single: "BROOKLYN BABY" (June 8)

This song is so pretty.. I love it. :flutter:

It's on iTunes in New Zeland apparently.. :( hopefully it will be available to us soon.

It's already Sunday in New Zealand :( I can't wait til tomorrow lol.

party.gif?w=1100

Oh my god the song is just heavenly and it COMPLETELY changed the image I had of Ultraviolence so far!!! Completely. It's so fun and the lyrics are just... Oh Lana, one of these days you're going to send me to a hospital  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Bm2AvMo.gif

This song is the biggest surprise for me. To be honest, I didn't expect much from it when I first hear sneak peak. Now I can't stop playing it. One of the best songs from album, for sure.

My homescreen all day look like this...

10369551_571914639587972_1262448689_n.jp

This song is the biggest surprise for me. To be honest, I didn't expect much from it when I first hear sneak peak. Now I can't stop playing it. One of the best songs from album, for sure.

My homescreen all day look like this...

10369551_571914639587972_1262448689_n.jp

Did you get it on iTunes? It's not out on the US iTunes yet  :(

Bm2AvMo.gif

I love the song. I already knew it would be laid back, but I thought it would be more dancy/party with my rocker hipster friends kind of song, while it's more contemplative and ethereal then what the snippet sounded like. It is also very coherent with the other songs so I'm more hyped than ever for Ultraviolence  :glasses:

Guest Dot

This is Lana's ultimate hipster anthem tbh. I mean you can't get more hipster than that...

I don't wanna overplay it, but so far it's the only song from UV I really like :crying2: ohoh what can I do? :sadcore:

Just played it through and it exceed my expectations from the sound clip we got before.  Really interesting!  I like there's a quality to it that I can't tell if Lana is kind of also making fun of the Brooklyn "lifestyle".

u6pq4c9.gif