clayford13

Promo Single: "BROOKLYN BABY" (June 8)

Lmao at people comparing the single releases to the ARTPOP promo singles. These releases are completly normal for all big releases.

It is? I only noticed her and Katy doing it. No ones saying she's copying her or whatever

BEEN WAITING FOR THAT SONG

DYING!!! OMFG

Speaking of dying, why is your avi a picture of Kenan Thompson dressed in drag?

tumblr_inline_murysdMn721qcpno2.jpg

:troll:

But seriously as one of the only sexually frustrated Lana fans, I may whore myself out to this song. :grinds:

Speaking of dying, why is your avi a picture of Kenan Thompson dressed in drag?

tumblr_inline_murysdMn721qcpno2.jpg

:troll:

But seriously as one of the only sexually frustrated Lana fans, I may whore myself out to this song. :grinds:

Omfg hahaha XD I forgot all about him lol it's been years... too many years...

Anyway, I think this entire album is just something I'll get high to, *snickers* I feel like it's the Lana version of Trilogy by The Weeknd (which I loved...) where it's just really good sex music lmfao  :delish:  :brows:

If nobody else agrees...

BYE, FELICIA!!!

:byeh8rs2:  lmao

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

This is my least favourite that we've heard so far tbh, there must be better options on there (I know I know, I haven't heard the whole thing yet)... I guess she holds it in high esteem for Barrie's contribution, idk...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I feel so blessed and lucky. We get UV and BKBY in well under a week.Life is beautiful...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Oh my fucking god, the Universe is really looking to make sure I have an awesome week leading into my birthday,and following it because June has not disappointed me yet, and neither has Lana.

Fuck yes.

tumblr_mndtle1j0X1rgpyeqo1_500.gif

My birthday was on that day in July last year when 8 songs leaked in a day. Truly my best present.

Lmao at people comparing the single releases to the ARTPOP promo singles. These releases are completly normal for all big releases.

Yes, for artists under Interscope. Can't wait for Ultraviolence's 4k first week sales <333