Baby V Alex

Baby V Alex Fan Art (Request Open) | MUSES

Help @@Baby V Alex!! :)

Easy stuff this time.. I just want 2 covers kinda edited slightly. 

krx7yWW.png

I really love this cover, but I hate the cursive font "Black Beauty" is typed in; can you please change the font to fit BTD, UV, etc? That's all I want changed for this one. 

If you can make it all glossy and pretty much look the same as her name does at the top of the picture, that would be really cool. :)

kc11KpO.png

This one is great too, but it's really old and I kinda just want the font updated to the actual Lana one (BTD, UV...) - not a lookalike. I think the font is called Rainbow, yeah? 

So if you could do that too it'd be great. :cuteface: I like the color for LANA DEL REY but could you make the NO KUNG FU one like.. a better color?? Idk what color I want it but just not that ugly peach. Maybe similar to the color of her name, but I really don't know for that one. Up to you! Also here's the original picture for this one incase that helps recreate the cover. :)

p8gtWPq.jpg

14417469274.gif

@@Neptune-Avenue

PsZs9TQ.png

b7bgAVT.png

Sorry for the LQ-ness of the pictures but they are this small size, but they look great on iTunes. i pick other picture to follow the style of both, since this is my fave shoot from Lana. Hope you like them.

@@Hundred Dollar Bill

AEZuHFn.pnger]

Bill here's yours, sadly I can't do the other one because it has a lot of work done and no just the B&W photo + the text.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

@@Neptune-Avenue

PsZs9TQ.png

b7bgAVT.png

Sorry for the LQ-ness of the pictures but they are this small size, but they look great on iTunes. i pick other picture to follow the style of both, since this is my fave shoot from Lana. Hope you like them.

@@Hundred Dollar Bill

AEZuHFn.pnger]

Bill here's yours, sadly I can't do the other one because it has a lot of work done and no just the B&W photo + the text.

thank you so much these are perfect!, I love this shoot as well,its hard to find it any bigger unedited though :\

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

Century Schoolbook Italic Black it's so close but the "W" it's different.

Okay the project I require doesn't require any W's...I want a cover based on this, doable?

Yes, it's doable

Awesome! Okay, the mission:

See how this cover is kind of based on the original? Same format, just different background texture, picture, tracklist, and has the addition of "MXTP" under the band name.

JMCsuYF.png

I would like that for a "B-Sides" interpretation. So the word "B-Sides" where MXTP is on this cover. And the tracklist would be:

1. Junk
  2. Yesterday
  3. Japanese Eyes
  4. Diamond
  5. Graffiti Soul
  6. Lia
  7. Christina
  8. Sugar
  9. King of Kings

I like how the texture and color of the background is different, but I don't necessarily have any ideas. Can you come up with something? A subtle new color and texture for this cover. And the picture for the little sidebar thing I'd like is this:

artworks-000054745578-rqulcp-t500x500.jp

(I can't find it bigger but it must exist?)

So what do you think?

Awesome! Okay, the mission:

See how this cover is kind of based on the original? Same format, just different background texture, picture, tracklist, and has the addition of "MXTP" under the band name.

JMCsuYF.png

I would like that for a "B-Sides" interpretation. So the word "B-Sides" where MXTP is on this cover. And the tracklist would be:

• Junk
  • Yesterday
  • Japanese Eyes
  • Diamond
  • Graffiti Soul
  • Lia
  • Christina
  • Sugar
  • King of Kings
I like how the texture and color of the background is different, but I don't necessarily have any ideas. Can you come up with something? A subtle new color and texture for this cover. And the picture for the little sidebar thing I'd like is this:

artworks-000054745578-rqulcp-t500x500.jp

(I can't find it bigger but it must exist?)

So what do you think?

f07IfBx.png

I manage to make one for you keeping the same style of the covers, hope it works ;)

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

f07IfBx.png

I manage to make one for you keeping the same style of the covers, hope it works ;)

I am sorry 2 b picky but could you do the same pattern in something more muted? Their thing is kinda, like, grays lel :kiss:

tumblr_n3xk2nCauY1ruhj3ko1_500.jpg

This is the photo I wanted to use, but I'm not sure if a) the resolution is good enough, and b) whether the dark colours will work with text. The style of writing that I really like is how LDR is written on the Video Games single

Lana+Del+Rey+-+Video+Games+-+CD-R(ECORDA

with no real preference for the font for the title, which is either 'Hearts On Fire' or just 'On Fire', whichever you think looks better, or both. Thanks in advance  :smile2:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png