Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

On 4/5/2023 at 7:48 PM, FrenchWaysFirst said:

Which one is Bloodlet? Anyone have lyrics since it won't be released ty :) 

She did say that it might come out “in another form” whatever that means. Maybe it’ll be for a soundtrack or something!

Got bored and decided to compile a list of songs that potentially exist for the album, strictly based on information and snippets from Ms. Weaver herself.

On Odin Street (we know is lead single)

The Orchard

Rush Hour

Godmaker

Alexei

Secret

XIII

Night Vision

Rorschach Baby

FINALBOSS

Regina

MAMAN

Roots

Simple

Goldfish (?)

Stop

You Think You Know Lonely (?)

Punishing Yourself/What’s In It For You (?)

Plus two more snippets she posted via Insta/Twitter

Sad that not all of these will make the cut 😢 I’m expecting 15 tracks minimum though

On 4/8/2023 at 7:05 PM, orangedwarf99 said:

She did say that it might come out “in another form” whatever that means. Maybe it’ll be for a soundtrack or something!

i thought bloodlet leaked? or am i wrong?

also really confused by stop being there since she said years ago she would never release it, though i'm hoping it does get released or at least leaked. It's such a cute song from what i remember her playing.

On 5/26/2023 at 11:58 PM, 301 said:

i thought bloodlet leaked? or am i wrong?

also really confused by stop being there since she said years ago she would never release it, though i'm hoping it does get released or at least leaked. It's such a cute song from what i remember her playing.

She leaked it herself but I think her tweets AFTER that indicated she had plans for it but idk. And she said some of the snippets included in the little radio medley were gonna be cut so I assume Stop is one of them

Also she said Odin Street vocals are done, hopefully that means the rest is being finished up

On 5/31/2023 at 6:39 PM, orangedwarf99 said:

She leaked it herself but I think her tweets AFTER that indicated she had plans for it but idk. And she said some of the snippets included in the little radio medley were gonna be cut so I assume Stop is one of them

Also she said Odin Street vocals are done, hopefully that means the rest is being finished up

stop is a cute little bop that she described as very taylor swift but i don't think it is. I hope it sees the light of day

On 5/31/2023 at 6:50 PM, imbennett said:

where IS she my god

she tweeted today i think that she has a new man and seems to me that shes getting dicked down good which love that for her. or shes doing the dicking down 👀 i know my dop top daddy (ryn)

8 hours ago, 301 said:

she tweeted today i think that she has a new man and seems to me that shes getting dicked down good which love that for her. or shes doing the dicking down 👀 i know my dop top daddy (ryn)

It seems like she’s rotating between her new man and cutting vocals so I’m READY for this to be the year of Ryn. The album is going to be AOTY, just depends which year she releases it lmfao

maybe I’m naive but I’m expecting Odin Street later this year at least

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

no ryn is actually talented

and with a amazing vocal range, you're absolutely right.

Free was one of my fave songs in 2015 :xcry:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

On 6/16/2023 at 4:45 PM, sweetener said:

her career is so disappointing to me because she's such a talented lyricist but look where we are... year 8 of empty promises.mp3

I do truly hope she's doing okay though.

Sometimes interviews of hers will pop up on my youtube feed and there’s one where she excitedly talks about writing for a second album on the bus while touring and talking about the direction she wants to go in. That clip makes me sad knowing at that point she hadn’t gone through the trauma yet that would make her disappear and quit music for a couple years (and write Reasons Not To Die) :( i’m glad she’s active and putting together the album, according to her, after all this time