Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

didn't she say for us to stop being so "take your time with the album" recently cuz it was bothering her? I'm not saying drag her for filth either but like honey.... it's been a minute. we'd love some kind of update. I saw that September comment too, but she did say "for sure this year" "this year is my year" a few times so i'm not fully convinced until i see it. Given the fact that she does have label issues and what not that we don't / didn't know about. So if for whatever reason is there a delay it would be cute for us to know?

I also love that she's stalking this thread, she's just like us.

and the leaks, i understand her frustration but i took her as a "hey i know __ is going around that wasn't for me but glad you guys like it" type of person given how upfront and chill she seems but i guess i was wrong lol. Good to know she's at least willing to tell us what is and isn't for her and us not having to guess in the dark.

On 8/17/2023 at 10:56 PM, 301 said:

Given the fact that she does have label issues and what not that we don't / didn't know about. So if for whatever reason is there a delay it would be cute for us to know?

I also love that she's stalking this thread, she's just like us.

and the leaks, i understand her frustration but i took her as a "hey i know __ is going around that wasn't for me but glad you guys like it" type of person given how upfront and chill she seems but i guess i was wrong lol. Good to know she's at least willing to tell us what is and isn't for her and us not having to guess in the dark.

I believe that she’s independent so any delays is just her making sure it’s perfect. I imagine there’s funding for production/videos (if she wants to do videos) that have to get in order as well. It’s not as simple as make the songs and release them. I hope she wants to give an ERA ya know.

also with the leaks, imagine you do some paintings that you aren’t happy with at all and throw them in the dumpster and then someone goes and picks them out and shows everyone else your self-assessed poor paintings. I’m sure it’s the same where why would you want people throwing around your music if you think it’s awful? Tbh more artists need to put some fans in their place like she does. Boundaries are good

20 hours ago, imbennett said:

she just said pushed back to january:pls:

I am emaciated from the lack of Ryn music but I will crawl to January if that’s what it takes. Knowing the album is going to be top tier quality is keeping me going 

We’re a month out from January, the prophesied release month of new Ryn music. I’m hoping her lack of social media presence means she’s in that studio cooking up that album of the year and also resting before really getting back into the game

11 minutes ago, paradiso said:

Didn't she say earlier this year that she had a tracklist and everything? I wonder how much of this is her continuously working on music and how much of it is personal stuff

It’s probably personal reasons. I doubt she has the money to put out the songs properly. She still owes her last label a lot of money 

She has been working on music for years and teased a list of titles this year. I don’t think anything is coming anytime soon. I can see her doing a Sky Ferreira and drop 1 new song next year then disappear with no album.

3 hours ago, paradiso said:

Didn't she say earlier this year that she had a tracklist and everything? I wonder how much of this is her continuously working on music and how much of it is personal stuff

She said she had some of the tracklist, and even then some of them probably aren’t the final titles. She has to decide which ones to keep still because there’s are a lot that exist. And it does cost a lot to make them The Fool-level excellent so we just have to be patient. I know people are saying there’s no album but I find it hard to believe she would be in the studio so much (which costs money) and still have nothing done

And in regards to the leak on the other post… yall ruin it for everybody she’s gonna get pissed and rightfully so

2 hours ago, orangedwarf99 said:

She said she had some of the tracklist, and even then some of them probably aren’t the final titles. She has to decide which ones to keep still because there’s are a lot that exist. And it does cost a lot to make them The Fool-level excellent so we just have to be patient. I know people are saying there’s no album but I find it hard to believe she would be in the studio so much (which costs money) and still have nothing done

And in regards to the leak on the other post… yall ruin it for everybody she’s gonna get pissed and rightfully so

all the songs in that ZIP have been leaked for years 

What's in the zip so you don't have to DL to see:
all out of love

bird flu

contentment

heartbreaker

lie to me - so fucking good omg

lucky

mad love

maybe

midnight voyeur

nothing to hide from - iirc gwen pitch?

peach, plum, pear

sleeping in the deep end

stop that

the architect

when love hurts

with me

you

as someone already stated, they've been around if you're a long time beweaver. there's nothing new that hasn't been heard.

though...if you want to be mad about something be mad at the one girl on tiktok in a random live i was watching teasing new music coming "soon", saying shes besties with ryn, texts her all the time, and that ryn sent her the new demo of odin st just to get the attention of the person streaming cuz they were a fan of ryn.

I'm pretty sure ryn wouldn't be that happy about that but you know...whatever.

We've been hearing "this year" for a while now and i still absolutely adore her and love her but i'm done being at the edge of my seat. Just release it when you release it. Will i still jump when she randomly teases things or they leak of course but yeah not getting my hopes up for a early 2024 release. Hopefully i'm wrong though and will be buying the album on all formats.

if anyone wants to leak anything they should be leaking devils advocate that's a long time want of  mine tbh since she sang it once on periscope and said it almost made it on the fool. I've asked her for it many times and she told me she doesn't share songs with fans...but yeah...i know now she does. ex: that girl in the live and the person here that leaked those snippets of bloodlet, stop and i forgot what else was in there. Funny thing about stop is that she was live once and said that would NEVER come out after she played it for us but i'm glad to see it's actually being thought about and possibly released it was such a fun cute song. She also played bloodlet that night and one other song i forgot the name of. Which again...said would never come out and were all old songs.

3 hours ago, 301 said:

What's in the zip so you don't have to DL to see:
all out of love

bird flu

contentment

heartbreaker

lie to me - so fucking good omg

lucky

mad love

maybe

midnight voyeur

nothing to hide from - iirc gwen pitch?

peach, plum, pear

sleeping in the deep end

stop that

the architect

when love hurts

with me

you

as someone already stated, they've been around if you're a long time beweaver. there's nothing new that hasn't been heard.

though...if you want to be mad about something be mad at the one girl on tiktok in a random live i was watching teasing new music coming "soon", saying shes besties with ryn, texts her all the time, and that ryn sent her the new demo of odin st just to get the attention of the person streaming cuz they were a fan of ryn.

We've been hearing "this year" for a while now and i still absolutely adore her and love her but i'm done being at the edge of my seat. Just release it when you release it. Will i still jump when she randomly teases things or they leak of course but yeah not getting my hopes up for a early 2024 release. Hopefully i'm wrong though and will be buying the album on all formats.

if anyone wants to leak anything they should be leaking devils advocate that's a long time want of  mine tbh since she sang it once on periscope and said it almost made it on the fool. I've asked her for it many times and she told me she doesn't share songs with fans...but yeah...i know now she does. ex: that girl in the live and the person here that leaked those snippets of bloodlet, stop and i forgot what else was in there. Funny thing about stop is that she was live once and said that would NEVER come out after she played it for us but i'm glad to see it's actually being thought about and possibly released it was such a fun cute song. She also played bloodlet that night and one other song i forgot the name of. Which again...said would never come out and were all old songs.

I zipped it a few months ago and forgot to upload even I forgot what was In it ah man I love Stop That so much it’s such a tune

16 hours ago, 301 said:

I totally get all that, and yes the wait is excruciatingly long, I’m just referencing what Ryn said HERSELF about not wanting those songs spread around which I understand. She was even nice to enough to send me a ton of song titles that she has in the works rn that i havent seen anywhere else but I’m not gonna go spreading those around because I’d rather she do it on her own time (and some of them will be axed anyway). So basically, the leaks themselves aren’t “bad” per say since they have been around forever, it just sucks that Ryn will probs see it and get annoyed

also “beweaver” is hilarious