Sign in to follow this  
FLA to the Moon

Ultraviolence Tour Ideas & Possibilities

Let's discuss ideas & fantasies we have for this tour here. 

For example:

-What do you think the stage will look like?

-What visuals/videos do you think she would put on stage?

-What kind of merch would you be willing to buy? (You can make up your own!)

-Do you think she will still go down to meet fans/meet fans after the shows/have a meet & greet?

-Do you think her shows will still sell out fast?

-Do you think crazy fans will actually commit ultraviolent things at the shows?

-Where would you want Lana to tour? 

& any other questions you might pose and dreams you want to become reality.

I'll start off:

-To be honest, I don't think she'll keep the golden majestic design Lana had on her Paradise tour. I think she might keep the palm trees, but I also think she'll have walls of flowers onstage. Gone are the days of wearing flower crowns, but in its place, there are flower beds & flower kaleidoscopes. Or maybe the stage will just be plain & simple.

-I really hope that Lana will still go down off the stage to meet her fans in the front & take selfies, sign albums, etc. As much as I'd enjoy the show, I'd be really sad if I waited hours to get barricade & then be unable to give Lana something special. I'm a bit worried that with all the crazy show reports & the still escalating fame, her management might prevent her from greeting us in her super intimate ways.

-Because of the tone UV set in contrast to BTD, I'd hope that the fans wouldn't be so aggressive as everything I've read. Then again people have gotten into fights during "Young & Beautiful" & apparently people have grinded to "Video Games".

-As for merch, I wish there'd be signed UV box sets that she'd give out to lucky fans, but seeing as she only did that with the PARADISE box set for select European shows, that'd be unlikely in the US. Also I could imagine Lana having photoshoots of her recent stuff plastered onto T-shirts all over.

-Finally, I just hope that there won't be an age restriction on any of the shows. I'm almost 18, but making the shows 21+ would not only make me wait longer, it would still possibly mean that the bitchy  really drunk trouble making fans would go to the shows & I'd have to put my claws on them if they still like Lana next year or in 2016. 

To be honest, I think she'll have a bare-a** stage ... I would like the flower wall a lot, but for some reason I feel she wants to give this underground rock singer who doesn't have a big budget and will keep the stage as simple as possible ...

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

By now I'm thinking the stage setup is gonna change... The flower wall would be nice but I doubt she'll want to have it. Hopefully the tumblr flower crown-wearing savage teenage girls won't be coming back. Anyways, I still think she'll sign stuff at front row though I'm not sure she'll meet fans after the show (she didn't in Dallas). But I'm really hoping she'll come back with Ultraviolence *sigh*

97a673f2d.jpg

I do think she will go down to meet fans because Rob said it was her favorite part of the show, if I'm not mistaken. I want her to come back to Argentina because she's so popular here.

Let's discuss ideas & fantasies we have for this tour here. 

For example:

-What do you think the stage will look like?

I don't care much. As long as it remains minimalist. I prefer no distraction.

-What visuals/videos do you think she would put on stage?

I don't care.

-What kind of merch would you be willing to buy? (You can make up your own!)

Not interested...

-Do you think she will still go down to meet fans/meet fans after the shows/have a meet & greet?

I hope so.

-Do you think her shows will still sell out fast?

Faster.

-Do you think crazy fans will actually commit ultraviolent things at the shows?

It just need a few bad apples to ruin everything.

-Where would you want Lana to tour? 

Montréal

& any other questions you might pose and dreams you want to become reality.

A longer setlist! I understand touring and singing is demanding and she probably knows her limits, but... it left me wanting more.

I think she'll keep the palm trees and maybe add some other West Coast inspired things to the stage. I also think she'll keep coming down to the front row because she likes it and its one of the things that kind of makes her stand out from others. Same for after the show but I think whether she stays after depends on the crowds for each show and how they behave. 

The fans will be just as bad in my opinion. Its going to take a long time for the crazy teen girls to disappear from her shows. My biggest concern is that she will start playing at huge venues but I'm not sure if she will do that or not. I think her personality lends her to play at smaller venues even if she is essentially one of the most popular artists in music right now. But I don't know how much say she has in that. I like the idea of her playing several nights in a city, maybe one of the nights will be 18/21+ and the others for all people - seems like a nice compromise. And yes, I think her shows are going to sell out like crazy for a long time in the future (as they rightly should). 

I want an awesome tour shirt for her merch. I bought the black/gold one when she came to the US and its my favorite shirt I own. I would also love a shotglass with a picture from the UV shoot as well as a nice poster that isn't one of the images from the box set or UO vinyl since I have those already.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I assume everything would be black and white, maybe some red. I don't think they'd age restrict it. I was fifteen when I got to hear Lana say her pussy tasted like pepsi cola in person  :usrs:

I'm assuming for merch there would be more shirts, more whisky flasks. I'd love to see an LDR leather jacket :3 or lifesize statue..

• MY FANTASY POTENTIAL LANA SETLIST FOR ENDLESS SUMMER TOUR with Courtney Love (a la Beyoncé and Jay-Z)

*Sorry that I don't know Courtney Love songs all that well. For now, until I edge up on her tracks, I'm just going to put "Courtney Love/Hole song"

Act One: Destruction

• 1.) Ultraviolence w/ extended intro
  • 2.) Shades of Cool
  • 3.) Blue Jeans
  • 4.) Courtney Love/Hole song
  • 5.) Courtney Love/Hole song (possible Lana collab)
  • 6.) Pretty When You Cry (Courtney & Lana share the song.)

Act Two: Infatuation

• 7.) Brooklyn Baby
  • 8.) West Coast
  • 9.) Courtney Love/Hole song
  • 10.) Burning Desire
  • 11.) Black Beauty (possible Lana & Courtney collab)
  • 12.) Young and Beautiful
  • 13.) Big Eyes/I can Fly

Act Three: Suspicion

• 14.) Fucked my way up to the top (REALLY want Lana & Courtney to sing this one together)
  • 15.) Cola
  • 16.) Money Power Glory
  • 17.) Sad Girl
  • 18.) Courtney Love/Hole song
  • 19.) Courtney Love/ Hole song 
  • 20.) Born To Die
  • 21.) Gods and Monsters
  • 22.) Dark Paradise, re-worked
  • 23.) Old Money

Act Four: Paranoia

• 24.) Is this Happiness
  • 25.) The other woman
  • 26.) Courtney Love/Hole song
  • 27.) Courtney Love/Hole song
  • 28.) Courtney Love/ Hole song
  • 29.) Courtney Love/ Hole song
  • 30.) Flipside w/ extended outro (possible Lana & Courtney duet) ((possible front rows meet and greet?))

• ENCORE: CRUEL WORLD (Lana solo or duet with Courtney)
  • SORRY I AM GIVING WAY MORE PREFERENCE TO LANA's SONGS since I don't know Hole's music that well.
  • "Wait For Life", "Once Upon A Dream", and "Last Song" I'm unsure about placing in.
  • "GUNS AND ROSES" for a possible Detroit show and "FLORIDA KILOS" for the West Palm Beach, Florida shows.

It would be fantastic if she would tour in my hometown:Leipzig.

She is the best singer and a beautiful person but it would be too expensive to go to see her somewhere else because the tickets are also very expensive and we don't have that much money. but i reaally would like to see her *-*