Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

https://twitter.com/troyesivan/status/994759329394737152

So yeah, I guess the album it's called "Bloom"

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Hey gheys, I never listened to his dude but he seems kinda interesting.

Any tips what I should listen or watch first to get the best idea what he's about?

You should watch first the Blue Neighbourhood Trilogy, it's just beautiful and sad...  :ohno: . Then if you liked it, you could listen to his full album (Blue Neighbourhood)  :flutter: 

Hey gheys, I never listened to his dude but he seems kinda interesting.

Any tips what I should listen or watch first to get the best idea what he's about?

Start with this:

Then listen to Blue Neighbourhood, the album of the same name (make sure it's the deluxe edition). Then you could listen to the three tracks from his upcoming second album: My My My!, The Good Side and Bloom. And if you still want more, he released an EP called TRXYE back in 2014. It's nothing special, but Happy Little Pill is a bop and a half!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

You should watch first the Blue Neighbourhood Trilogy, it's just beautiful and sad...  :ohno: . Then if you liked it, you could listen to his full album (Blue Neighbourhood)  :flutter: 

Start with this:

Then listen to Blue Neighbourhood, the album of the same name (make sure it's the deluxe edition). Then you could listen to the three tracks from his upcoming second album: My My My!, The Good Side and Bloom. And if you still want more, he released an EP called TRXYE back in 2014. It's nothing special, but Happy Little Pill is a bop and a half!

Thanks guys  :flutter:

Have to admit that he's defo the full package. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get into the music. My ears always expect pop hits when listening to new music. Lana was the first that made me think much more open with music. Now I need to have the same attitude with Troy. 

Have to admit that he's defo the full package. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get into the music. My ears always expect pop hits when listening to new music. Lana was the first that made me think much more open with music. Now I need to have the same attitude with Troy. 

"Blue" is his best song of all time but it's also similar a bit to the kind of music Lana Del Rey (born Elizabet Woolridge Grant aka. Lizzy Grant) makes.

"Blue" is his best song of all time but it's also similar a bit to the kind of music Lana Del Rey (born Elizabet Woolridge Grant aka. Lizzy Grant) makes.

I don't know who that is, sorry  :usrs:

Here are some more songs you might like. They're not on his albums (or at least not on all editions), so you probably haven't heard them yet:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

My favorites from BN are: Wild, Bite, Fools, Talk Me Down, Blue, Cool and Youth.

To me, the "worst" songs are: The Quiet or DKLA. :toofunny:

11/10: Fools

10/10: Wild, Bite, Ease, The Quiet, DKLA, Talk Me Down, Cool, Heaven, Youth, For Him, Suburbia, Too Good, Blue, Swimming Pools

meh: Lost Boy

0/10: Wild (Remix feat. Alessia Cara)

Blue Neighbourhood is literally my second-favourite album ever (after Born To Die).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Here is her best song if you want to get into her, I do recommend giving her a  chance! She has an extensive discography with a little something for everybody!

OMG!!!11 She's so pretentious and fake!!  :hdu: