dudenumberone

Brooklyn Baby (Boyfriend's Version) (Cover)

I'm newbie here and that's 'cause I wanna share the cover song that I did.

I'm not a pro singer so whatever, I was bored lol

I changed the lyrics because I was wondering: what if the boyfriend sings this song to his girl? I put some Lana's vocals at the end. What do you think?

BTW, I made the cover, it's me and the Brooklyn bridge when i was in NYC. Cool.

wvz85u.jpg

You can download in HQ here: https://soundcloud.com/dudenumberone/lana-del-rey-brooklyn-baby-boyfriends-version

Your vocals are decent, I'm just wondering why would you change the whole song besides the gender pronouns?

Well I don't think girls wouldn't go crazy at their boyfriends calling themselves a Brooklyn baby.

It's a nice concept, good job!

Exactly.  :smile2:

I really like it, I heard the original like twice before, and I think your voice matches pretty well, it gives me some Hunter's Sexond Floor Heaven.

hahaha nice description, i like that you like it, thanks  :holla:

It's good, gives a new perspective to the song

That was exactly what I thought when I changed the lyrics, it's like another song right? thanks 

Nice ! :)

If you're interested, there's a Karaoke Contest coming up, (but be quick, I think the deadline for signing up is tomorrow !) : 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5133-lanaboards-karaoke-contest-season-3/

And welcome, by the way  :welcome:

YES SIR! I'M IN!  :rock:

This is really good! I think it would be interesting if you left in some of her parts, especially in the chorus so that it's more like a duet (does that make sense idk)

lol I think it will sound weird cause all the pronouns have changed, but maybe I can make an experiment  :brows:  

I have a request, can you make your Who's That Chick Remix downloadable? Also I saw you are from México, amazing, finally someone from here.

Si quieres te lo paso por dm o algo así, es que ese remix tiene como 4 años que lo publique y ya llegó al límite para poder bajarla. Buena onda que seas de México también  :tongue:

Si quieres te lo paso por dm o algo así, es que ese remix tiene como 4 años que lo publique y ya llegó al límite para poder bajarla. Buena onda que seas de México también  :tongue:

Perfecto, esperaré el link, el intro es lo mejor.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif