Sign in to follow this  
Anthem

Yayo Desktop Background

Hey y'all, just thought I'd share my current desktop. Its a pretty generic lyric desktop but I love it. I had been working on one with a different background, but when I bought the jewel cased UV and saw this picture on the inside of the back cover, it just seemed too perfect. The image quality is pretty low since I had to blow the picture up big time, but it wasn't exactly perfect to begin with so it works well enough. I also thought that this particular lyric should be done in a pretty minimalistic fashion given the mood set by the song. Feel free to steal/use it if you want. 

post-5335-0-41144000-1406864052_thumb.jpg

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Hey y'all, just thought I'd share my current desktop. Its a pretty generic lyric desktop but I love it. I had been working on one with a different background, but when I bought the jewel cased UV and saw this picture on the inside of the back cover, it just seemed too perfect. The image quality is pretty low since I had to blow the picture up big time, but it wasn't exactly perfect to begin with so it works well enough. I also thought that this particular lyric should be done in a pretty minimalistic fashion given the mood set by the song. Feel free to steal/use it if you want. 

Do a series, would be nice! especially for Windows backgrounds which can be put as slideshows. 

ahem

I forgot about this thread and just now saw this. :rip: I was literally thinking how I never do anything creative like this anymore, maybe I'll make something new to bring that back into my life. :)

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.