Luda

Will Lana leave music forever?

16 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Not really related to her quitting music but I really want her to get a part in a movie

I know she really wanted the part of Priscilla in the Elvis biopic and Baz tried to let her doen gently. She did two auditions or something. Ideally I'd like to see her in some sort of thriller. The other day I watched an old movie of Cate Blanchett's called The Gift and the whole time I could just visualise Lana playing Katie Holmes' character perfectly

why did baz have to let her down gently at all? :oprah2:  yes i agree!! and i think it would be so fun and ironic to see her play some femme fatale

ugh it's not too late for her to become the actress of her generation :oprah3:

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

why did baz have to let her down gently at all? :oprah2:  yes i agree!! and i think it would be so fun and ironic to see her play some femme fatale

ugh it's not too late for her to become the actress of her generation :oprah3:

Idk why she didn't get the part but I know she desperately wanted it. From what I heard the entire process was very awkward because he really likes her but just not for that role

I'm hoping that he might offer her a role in a future project. Tbh I'd rather see her make a character her own than see her play one based on a real person

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I know Lana said in 2012 and 2013 that she would retire from music, but I just can’t help but get a bit of secondhand embarrassment every time I see people ask on social media “dO yOu tHiNk tHiS wILL bE lAnA’s LaSt aLbUm?” and then give reasons as to why she is retiring. Like why would you ask that and put that energy out there? Do you even know the woman you’re stanning? She worked incredibly hard to get where she is and loves the craft of her career - she is a true artist who is not going anywhere anytime soon! Don’t prematurely halt her creative output lol!:hide:

I remember when Honeymoon came out and people were over-analyzing the lyrics of Swan Song...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible