CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

I hope that she's not going back to this sound for Honeymoon. The sound is boring "eerie", she will flop commercially and critically with this sound. I hope that this guy will stay as far as possible from Honeymoon. UV sound is superior: CW, UV, WC, SoC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than this

You're are such a mess.

BTD sold 5 million and 7 shipped. This sound already succeeded.

You're are such a mess.

BTD sold 5 million and 7 shipped. This sound already succeeded.

whennnnnn willlllll youuuu leaaaaarnnn thattttt commerrrrrrcialllll succeesssss hassss nooooo stannnndinnggg onnnn qualityyyyy

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I just listened to the song and to be honest, it's ok. Nothing spectacular. It's very BtD, but I don't want Lana to go back to that era, not completely anyway. Although, I will admit that I got goose bumps when I first heard the loon ezgif-484687699.gif And her voice in the bridge is phenomenal...

Bm2AvMo.gif

whennnnnn willlllll youuuu leaaaaarnnn thattttt commerrrrrrcialllll succeesssss hassss nooooo stannnndinnggg onnnn qualityyyyy

This is bull crap and shit.

Most classics are commercially successful. 

No one remembers a #1 album from pitcfork or those random bull shit blogs.

This is bull crap and shit.

Most classics are commercially successful. 

No one remembers a #1 album from pitcfork or those random bull shit blogs.

so? 

it doesn't matter if someone remembers it or not.

just because a song gains commercial success does NOT mean it is a "good" song. equally, lack of success does NOT mean it is a "bad" song. quantity and quality are not correlated. 

+ there is no such thing as a "good" or "bad" song - it all depends on personal taste.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's just like...such an unprogressive song. i haven't really liked the new songs (BGE, ICF) but at least ICF was a lyrical (and somewhat sonical) progression from previous....it feels like she's become a cliche of herself

But its not her fault, its not even her song she's featured on it, you can criticize her when she releases a new album and then if the music is not "progressive" enough for you then fine. But this time its Emile fault.

One of the worst songs that I heard from her it's a mess (Big Eyes is better than this). For the first time I don't feel her vocals on a song recorded in studio

Do you contribute anything to this forum other than complaints? Don't get me wrong there is always need for constructive criticism and opposing views but it gets tiring when you see the same person moan and moan.

"Lyrics are sh*t!!!"

"Live performances are sh*t!!!"

"She's not a REAL musician!!!"

Go ask a random person in AFRICA about a lou reed song and see if they know.

But if you ask say 'All I Want For Christmas" They probs know.

??????????????? tf does that have to do with anything??????????????

example to prove my point: the One Pound Fish song reached 28 on the UK charts. Blue Jeans only reached 32. it's not hard to tell which of the two has "better" lyrics.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's such a beautiful song! :) As a MDM fan I'm happy to hear the loon again haha But idk... the chorus is a bit meh, like the melody isn't clear enough

btw this is Emile's album, why are y'all taking it as an indicator for Honeymoon? Mess

ZmJh1LG.jpg