EP10

Virgin Radio Station Boycotts Lana

Nobody trash talked Lana...where are you getting that from....

There was nothing wrong with the album, just the fact she didn't do anything with it. This isn't a time where an artist can just put out an album without anything with it - there has to be more coherency.

If you can't criticise your idols, then you're just plain silly, really. Nobody is perfect and god knows that Lana is so problematic sometimes. That's great that you didn't question her but I'm not gonna sit here in silence whilst she delivers a half-assed era to us. Don't be ignorant.

The fact that you and others are complaining about Lana on her own fan site is hilarious. Exactly she's not perfect, and you can criticize her sure, you have that right. But its the fact that here you are.. Complaining and expressing your anger towards her on this website dedicated to her and obviously you aren't supporting her. Like I said in another comment, i didn't question her decisions because I don't have all these stupid little requirements that had to be met. She's simply my idol and if she was going through a rough time then I'm going to be supportive and not get too upset and add on to the critics who already criticize every move she makes. Honestly during this time period I was more worried about how she was talking like she was suicidal, I wasn't focused on how she didn't do enough with her album. Just my natural instinct to stick up for her because she was going through a rough time.

. Lmao well sorry you're so butt hurt about it. Stop complaining and get over it she'll have other albums. Most real fans I know are perfectly content with what lana has given us and how hard she's worked especially through tough times. She isn't perfect, just gotta except what she's given us.

ok im not a real fan cause i criticise her fuck yeah

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

. Lmao well sorry you're so butt hurt about it. Stop complaining and get over it she'll have other albums. Most real fans I know are perfectly content with what lana has given us and how hard she's worked especially through tough times. She isn't perfect, just gotta except what she's given us.

define a real fan for me please

I'm so lucky I love sunbathing and moonbathing

The fact that you and others are complaining about Lana on her own fan site is hilarious. Exactly she's not perfect, and you can criticize her sure, you have that right. But its the fact that here you are.. Complaining and expressing your anger towards her on this website dedicated to her and obviously you aren't supporting her. Like I said in another comment, i didn't question her decisions because I don't have all these stupid little requirements that had to be met. She's simply my idol and if she was going through a rough time then I'm going to be supportive and not get too upset and add on to the critics who already criticize every move she makes. Honestly during this time period I was more worried about how she was talking like she was suicidal, I wasn't focused on how she didn't do enough with her album. Just my natural instinct to stick up for her because she was going through a rough time.

Yeah, because as a fan, it's normal to not care about interesting TV/Radio performances, music videos or any kind of promotion :creepna:

No one wants her to have a bad time and of course she is just a human being and has the right to cancel a show if she's not feeling well. But cancelling a show twice last minute and not even excusing to all of the fans that have looked foreward to this is, aswell as putting out a reord and then do not really anything with the music is something you can critisice on a fansite. Because as a fan, I love her for her music and also want to see her performing it, putting it into music videos, promote it on the TV and radio. Not because i care for sales, but because promo means I get something to see/hear from my all-time-favourite artist. And as I am a fan and not a friend of her, this upsets me, even if I can understand she is not a music-selling robot and want her to be happy.

So put your over-the-top idolisation down a bit and stop lashing out at people who aren't practicing it your way. Worrying about someone is the one thing, many of us did. But don't get carried away, in the end we are all just fans and not her best friend.

Apart from this .. there are people on here who I really would question on why they are on a Lana fansite, but HEARTCORE is definitly none of them.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah, because as a fan, it's normal to not care about interesting TV/Radio performances, music videos or any kind of promotion :creepna:

No one wants her to have a bad time and of course she is just a human being and has the right to cancel a show if she's not feeling well. But cancelling a show twice last minute and not even excusing to all of the fans that have looked foreward to this is, aswell as putting out a reord and then do not really anything with the music is something you can critisice on a fansite. Because as a fan, I love her for her music and also want to see her performing it, putting it into music videos, promote it on the TV and radio. Not because i care for sales, but because promo means I get something to see/hear from my all-time-favourite artist. And as I am a fan and not a friend of her, this upsets me, even if I can understand she is not a music-selling robot and want her to be happy.

So put your over-the-top idolisation down a bit and stop lashing out at people who aren't practicing it your way. Worrying about someone is the one thing, many of us did. But don't get carried away, in the end we are all just fans and not her best friend.

Apart from this .. there are people on here who I really would question on why they are on a Lana fansite, but HEARTCORE is definitly none of them.

I definitely agree with all of this 100 %. I just didn't like the way they sounded like she wasn't meeting their expectations. I do agree though that we can have expectations and be disappointed that she wasn't performing or being very active as a music artist, however I still don't agree that there should be an ongoing conversation about how she didn't do enough in this time because obviously it was a very dark time for her, so with this lets just be hopeful for her next album and new opportunities rather than focusing on the past and her poor choices with the album

tumblr_inline_nejhvqAeTc1t3pfkp.jpg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1