Divisive Princess

Hozier

It’s past midnight for me and officially March 1st AND THE ALBUM IS OUT ON SPOTIFY ALREADY!!

This video was out a few hours ago as well. I’m glad for it because I’ve been thinking about it and those details you can see on his hand (and shirt although I could already guess the symbolism behind that one)!

I think it’s great to see him work so closely with his mom again, the artwork is absolutely stunning. I really love the cover. And his brother got an award nomination for the music video of Nina Cried Power. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Music video for D&D got released 15 minutes ago... Witchy king? O___o

If I ever get close to the man, I'll give him a toothbrush to remind him to take care of his teeth in between possessing young women and getting himself on fire. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The album got the number one spot in Ireland and a video for Almost was filmed yesterday. He shared a picture and it seems that the international women’s day could’ve inspired the video. :)

Congratulations to Hozier, who is Number 1 on this week's Official Irish Albums Chart.

The County Wicklow singer’s second album Wasteland, Baby! outsold its nearest competition – Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next – by more than double to claim the top spot to become the second chart topper of his career. His 2014 self-titled debut also peaked at Number 1 and is certified 6x Platinum.

Speaking to OfficialCharts.com/Ireland, Hozier said: “I just wanted to say thank you so, so much for your support in listening to and buying my new album Wasteland, Baby! and making it Number 1 in the charts this week. I’m absolutely over the moon and can’t wait to get home and play this music to you.”

Source: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/hozier-claims-his-second-consecutive-number-1-with-wasteland-baby-i-m-absolutely-over-the-moon-__25753/

oyarMq6.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hozier snatched the first place on Billboard's 200 too! Yay! :party: Billboard also writes that Wasteland, Baby! "earned 89 000 album units in the US [...] Of that sum, 75 000 were in album sales". :)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8501829/hozier-debuts-no-1-billboard-200-chart-wasteland-baby

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

(The official homepage changed the tab on the menu from "STORE" to "TAKE ME TO MERCH" earlier today after Hozier seeing someone tweeting the suggestion a few days ago... I just thought it's funny and cool that he/his staff check what fans tweet about. ^-^ )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I already have the standard edition of his debut album but I ordered the special edition together with Wasteland, Baby! and the pictures inside the CD are so pretty and the vinyl is gorgeous and I love that you can see the details of the canvas painting of the cover so clearly! I love everything so so much! :flutter: The colored vinyl remind me a bit of candy or a lollipop l, just like Lana’s red Honeymoon vinyls. :heart:

xHBfSUS.jpg

EvMZ8Y7.jpg

ac6CjCj.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

saw him Thursday 3.21.2019... wow hes fkn amazing,  one of my favorite concerts.. ill uploading about 2 more songs i recorded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CosYF0JvF9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2jiSYG9HrA

I’m so jellyyyy, I want to hear the new songs live too! :trisha: And yes, he’s awesome! I saw a small clip from his show in Atlanta and the energy was completely different from mine so I’m not really that surprised he won’t come back here this fall... The crowd wasn’t that large (probably because of no promotions or articles written about him here) and Swedish audiences can be kind of reserved... sadly. I felt as if I was too hyped compared to everyone around me lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m so jellyyyy, I want to hear the new songs live too! :trisha: And yes, he’s awesome! I saw a small clip from his show in Atlanta and the energy was completely different from mine so I’m not really that surprised he won’t come back here this fall... The crowd wasn’t that large (probably because of no promotions or articles written about him here) and Swedish audiences can be kind of reserved... sadly. I felt as if I was too hyped compared to everyone around me lol.

yeah hes great... and for most of the show we were seated bust many danced and cheered until the last four songs thats where people stood up 

For those who are interested in what guitars he's using, here's a 28-minute-long "interview" where he talks and shows which guitars he uses for what song. :)

he used a different guitar for each song I was shooked with te 3982 swich up