Leo

Marika Hackman

IT is so goood  :defeated:  my download is weird too several songs cut off at the end for some reason :icant:

yes same problem

help

Do you guys still have this problem? I found a download where the songs don't cut off, pm me if you need it

So what are your opinions on the album so far? I like it more than I thought I would a month ago, but a little less than I thought three months ago. My favorite release is still That Iron Taste but this one comes in a close second. Her music seem to be less easily accessible for each release though, so maybe this album is more of a grower than TIT (unfortunate acronym :toofunny:).

At this moment: Monday Afternoon>Drown>Animal Fear>Before I Sleep>In Words>New Year>Let Me In>Ophelia>Claude's Girl>Open Wide>Skin>Undone, Undress

Really not bad! :) Thanks for letting me know! :P 

Very cute Bath Is Black!

Wait wait wait if someone wound send me a zip that would be greatly appreciated

Her cover of I Follow Rivers is excellent.

Drown is cool. So far, it's all I've heard. I literally can't find working links for anything.

Can someone send me a zip for her?

I like this so much

Can someone PLEASE send me her stuff?

did anyone preorder the deluxe?? bc its not available anymore  :defeated: nd i don't want to pay for each song

Are y'all over her by now? If not, I've found working downloads for all 4 of her EPs, so let me know if you want them.

Are y'all over her by now? If not, I've found working downloads for all 4 of her EPs, so let me know if you want them.

just got the vinyl today so definitely not over her... i want them!!

This is 7 months old but I'll go ahead and post it anyway. It's a cover of Joni Mitchell's "River". God I love her voice

BOOBS

Reviving this thread because Marika just announced her new album "Big Sigh" coming out on January 12th, two singles have been released so far. I really like both singles and am excited for the new album and the tour.

Anyone else here a fan of her music? Some of my favourites from her older albums are "Ophelia" and "Deep Green".