buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

someone named jojo1 on youtube posted the original vids from the first show in texas, and they were i think the best ones.

great HD qaulity video and sound fairly good too. Lana (or someone) should release a pro-concert vid, like a few we have on YT from previous years concerts.

yes it's interesting that the very first show had the best recordings and then not that much....I hope we'll get a really good recording of the florida kilos performance at some point, from what I could see the crowd was mostly okay while she did that one....

yes it's interesting that the very first show had the best recordings and then not that much....I hope we'll get a really good recording of the florida kilos performance at some point, from what I could see the crowd was mostly okay while she did that one....

Yes, i think the sound engineers at these shows, need to make sure her voice is front and foremost. The band needs to be below her volumes all the time IMO.

I watched the itunes festival 2012 concert again yesterday, and it had such a special unique qaulity, compared to a chick just singing in a rock band..

then also the super excited and highly annoying screeching screaming fans ruins things too.. they should save it for at the end of each song. :derpna2:

ima sure she gets annoyed with 'karoake fans' lol..but if people want to sing they should start a band. most of us want to hear the singer on the stage.

also Lana needs to quit smoking. ( first for her health and secondly its gross.) (I used to smoke, but quit too). Totally not good for her voice/breathing either in the long run.  :)

I wonder if Lana would consider doing a few select concert venue dates in say London, Paris, and a few other european cities here in the next month or 2..

Then a few also in Japan and South America maybe, she would have some great reception by fans I would think.. expecially with this

endless summer tour setlist.. maybe shes is not as sought after in europe as much as a year ago or two, but I think it would be good for her

to get out and do those shows? can't hurt her, and if only say a couple weeks of shows.

If I ran Interscope, i'd be asking her to see if she wants something like that..nice and easy, no 240 dates for 10 months straight or anything..

She needs to come to SA next year or the hype will die. Her fanbase here is HUGE and it grows every month..

Okay so I went to the concert in Atlanta yesterday and I got the green bible, when I opened it I saw that the yellow pages were autographed, at first I thought it was printed or something, but then I saw this video https://youtu.be/-HiWM7h-ZcU?t=12s in which the same pages are totally blank.

Does anyone know if they are just now printing it autographed or is it a real autographed copy?

This is a tour item, I don't think it's going to be reprinted. And I don't think there is an 'autographed version'.

The blank pages are there because it's labeled as a 'note book'.

that had such a huge impact in a different way that the previous tours also had.. i love the way she opens shows..

thats my favorite part of the live performances in some ways, seeing that huge impactful opener and Lana just sheepishly

walking out on stage. thats huge to me.

:aw:

that had such a huge impact in a different way that the previous tours also had.. i love the way she opens shows..

thats my favorite part of the live performances in some ways, seeing that huge impactful opener and Lana just sheepishly

walking out on stage. thats huge to me.

:aw:

She did something similar to last year's show.

But there are other artists who do something similar--granted some of them also come out guns blazin'

Need to some help. I lost my tickets from the Portland/Ridgfield/Seattle area show (and I'm a big collector of my stubs). can anyone spare a stub? I'll be happy to pay for shipping, etc. 

many thanks