ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Whats the "Don't be so blue" song she sang on the concert last night? Seems to be acapella and short. Cover?

EDIT: Found out about it. lel

Edited by Paperface08

I observed that Francesco was with her all the time on the tour so far. I think that he is involved with her tour and possibly more. The stage is gorgeous and I think that he was the creative mind behind it. I found a YT video with the whole Houston show and I must say that was the first time when I was amazed with her performance. She was confident, patient, she didn't rushed through songs, the whole performance felt rehearsed, her vocals were consistently on point. I gave up on her regarding live performances but this show gave me hope. So maybe Francesco has some good influence on her and she'll be more confident regarding her performances. I remeber a picture with them when she showed Francesco a selfie on her phone and she was visibly upset with her appearance and Francesco tried to comfort her. So, maybe they have plan for HM

I observed that Francesco was with her all the time on the tour so far. I think that he is involved with her tour and possibly more. The stage is gorgeous and I think that he was the creative mind behind it. I found a YT video with the whole Houston show and I must say that was the first time when I was amazed with her performance. She was confident, patient, she didn't rushed through songs, the whole performance felt rehearsed, her vocals were consistently on point. I gave up on her regarding live performances but this show gave me hope. So maybe Francesco has some good influence on her and she'll be more confident regarding her performances. I remeber a picture with them when she showed Francesco a selfie on her phone and she was visibly upset with her appearance and Francesco tried to comfort her. So, maybe they have plan for HM

:toofunny:

Or maybe he has nothing else to do

Link to that video of the houston show? 

Doesn't the expression "all kinds of sports" only mean "a lot of things", or " a lot going on"? Enlighten me

I think I figured out what saying you're thinking about, is it "play the field"? 

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Ew please no. Please no awkward monologues, terrible hairstyles and cringeworthy Americana-scenes where she's screaming and shooting.

This should be either way super-atmospheric or IF she choses to do something plot-like, it shouldn't be such a cheesy self-display.

HfyI2.gif

her monologues are beat heaven.. but you probably wouldnt know the magic of poetry even if it hit you across the face :bye2:

shes showing art.... if you want plot music videos watch some Katy Perry videos

HfyI2.gif

her monologues are beat heaven.. but you probably wouldnt know the magic of poetry even if it hit you across the face :bye2:

shes showing art.... if you want plot music videos watch some Katy Perry videos

Monologues are boring. I prefer watching a 4-minute Katy Perry video than watching a long-ass music video and falling asleep at 2 minute mark.

image.png

Monologues are boring. I prefer watching a 4-minute Katy Perry video than watching a long-ass music video and falling asleep at 2 minute mark.

why would you want to see a talentless basic ass hoe for 4 minutes 

i can't believe what i'm reading

tumblr_inline_nn4x79CqbD1s1iq7q_500.gif

Same the monologues in Ride make the song even better.

I've just been watching the Born To Die video and if she can bring back the same high level of quality back for her videos that would be great and a video with lots of deep meaning would be great as well. Born To Die is like one of my favourite music videos ever, its just shot beautifully and the story line and symbols in the video are just great.

qsVmBMd.png

Same the monologues in Ride make the song even better.

I've just been watching the Born To Die video and if she can bring back the same high level of quality back for her videos that would be great and a video with lots of deep meaning would be great as well. Born To Die is like one of my favourite music videos ever, its just shot beautifully and the story line and symbols in the video are just great.

not just ride... also National Anthem and Tropico... just reading what I read earlier, I can tell less than half this forum watched Tropico from start to finished and understood the masterpiece

I like her monologues it was one of the first of many things that I liked about Lana (Especially since I copied off it from tumblr for a competition and won £20 :creep:)

Ride holds a very special place in my heart for numerous reasons and I long for a professional MV this coming era. UV was such a disappointment videos wise -apart from SOC though that was good but It didn't stay in my mind visually for very long -. West Coast was okay and lets not talk about UV :facepalm:. The only video that came out of the whole era that got me over-excited was the UV song snippet trailer/album preview with the WC outakes.

Lana is such a brilliant artist visually as well as musically so monologues or no monologues I just want her to bring back her visual aesthetics in a big way along with some great tunes... 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

In reponse to some of these posts up above. Sorry, people, but Katherine Hudson f******** rocks a stage with incredible energy and presence.

You need to watch Katy Perry- Part of me. it is a couple years old now, it is a 2 hour+ documentary type film on her rise to conquering this earth. Plain and simple.

She is awesome. Seriously an excellent video and totally down to earth no bullshit. Everyone should experience watching that, you will get a better understanding

of miss Hudson, and love her too..like we love Lana. :)

if people only like one artist and say stupid things about others, it really shows a lack of maturity, but again common sense is not very common.

You CAN like (love), a few different styles and artists, even many! Wow!! what a world hey?

not just ride... also National Anthem and Tropico... just reading what I read earlier, I can tell less than half this forum watched Tropico from start to finished and understood the masterpiece

Yes the National Anthem one is great, when she reads out the Jackie letter its so sad.... massive moment in the video though, which although would have still been a good video, wouldn't have been as touching without that monologue.

I hear you with Tropico, I think I'm one of the few people who watched it all the way through and understand it and enjoy its story line. I know a few people who watched it and just thought WTF because they didn't really try to understand it.

qsVmBMd.png