ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I hope this intro she uses for her tour is an indicator for the sound of HM: I could imagine MTWBT as a song with this kind of vibe.

And maybe some songs with a similar vibe to UATW/YCBTB, since she performs them out of the blue. Like, yeah she said she just wants to do them, so there isn't a high chance they will be on the album themselves. But the fact she likes them again could mean that she did some similar stuff on HM.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Y'all are mentioning MTWBT. Wasn't that song/idea already dead when she announced Honey Moo? u3e_UWrl.jpg

It doesn't even fit into that concept.

I think it first came up as an album title, and then as a song title. I guess because she hasn't denied its existence, it's still considered a possible track

Y'all are mentioning MTWBT. Wasn't that song/idea already dead when she announced Honey Moo? u3e_UWrl.jpg

Why would it be dead?

And why wouldn't it fit the concept? We don#t even know the concept and the lyrics of the title song don't seem like it will be about having a happy unshatterable relationship.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The description given by the actors in the new vid she shot matched the concept of the song (which she explained a few months ago) 

How does it not fit the concept? We don't even know what the album concept is until she tells us.

It's a chance that something will happen soon:

One of the boys that was featured in her video spilled the tea on instagram that he is the main guy playing a lot of sports but he cannot say anything else cause mom will get angry. So the video is ready and nobody shots a video just to be released months later.

Lana's mom tweeted recently that great things are coming (last year Rob was teasing).

So we have the tour, some tea spilled by her and others, we have the confirmation for the video, therefore I think that we'll witness again the WC release during her last tour and maybe 2-3 additional singles. I expect that she'll release the album during the summer (June or July) when the chart and TV performance pressure is lower.

Why would it be dead?

And why wouldn't it fit the concept? We don#t even know the concept and the lyrics of the title song don't seem like it will be about having a happy unshatterable relationship.

The description given by the actors in the new vid she shot matched the concept of the song (which she explained a few months ago) 

How does it not fit the concept? We don't even know what the album concept is until she tells us.

u3e_UWrl.jpg

HunTymoon title gives me that idea of calm, beautiful, happy album that include a lot of sex.

MTWBT title sounds like song for 4 or 5 über cool 16yo half virgin school girls who sit on bench after school, close to the mall and watch dem boys.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

It's a chance that something will happen soon:

One of the boys that was featured in her video spilled the tea on instagram that he is the main guy playing a lot of sports but he cannot say anything else cause mom will get angry. So the video is ready and nobody shots a video just to be released months later.

Lana's mom tweeted recently that great things are coming (last year Rob was teasing).

So we have the tour, some tea spilled by her and others, we have the confirmation for the video, therefore I think that we'll witness again the WC release during her last tour and maybe 2-3 additional singles. I expect that she'll release the album during the summer (June or July) when the chart and TV performance pressure is lower.

That wasnt her mom lol, it was a fan. And i dont trust that guy, he's a fame whore lol 

@@butterflies stop using my face as an emoji thank you very much :notamused:

She mentioned MTWBT twice and the second one made it seem as if the song was already a thing... hopefully we're right and it's part of HM cause I really like how the title sounds and the description Lana gave about it

ZmJh1LG.jpg

@@butterflies stop using my face as an emoji thank you very much :notamused:

She mentioned MTWBT twice and the second one made it seem as if the song was already a thing... hopefully we're right and it's part of HM cause I really like how the title sounds and the description Lana gave about it

+ didn't the models from the new video say that they were playing a bunch of different sports in it? That would lead me to think the lead single would be MTWBT as it kind of relates to Lana's description of the song.

+ didn't the models from the new video say that they were playing a bunch of different sports in it? That would lead me to think the lead single would be MTWBT as it kind of relates to Lana's description of the song.

Yeah one of them said so... I think the fact that she mentioned MTWBT is a clear indicator (at least imo) about the song being a single choice if not the first single. Also, you don't have to be super clever to associate MTWBT with those super hot guys from the BTS pics so it's most likely a music video for it.

I still might be wrong since she's been doing pretty unexpected things lately (such as performing unreleased live, the HM lyrics in that merch book, etc.) so nothing is certain, we'll have to wait and see

ZmJh1LG.jpg

So the video is ready and nobody shots a video just to be released months later.

:toofunny: this is Lana... I don't believe anything until it's released

party.gif?w=1100

u3e_UWrl.jpg

HunTymoon title gives me that idea of calm, beautiful, happy album that include a lot of sex.

MTWBT title sounds like song for 4 or 5 über cool 16yo half virgin school girls who sit on bench after school, close to the mall and watch dem boys.

I can easily imagine how Lana would describe how she feels while watching a beautiful person, she could definitely make it sound calm, beautiful, happy and sexy. I think it actually fits. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I can easily imagine how Lana would describe how she feels while watching a beautiful person, she could definitely make it sound calm, beautiful, happy and sexy. I think it actually fits.

but BOYS are immature and not connectable with Honeymoon.

except if she left daddies and started to play cougar role

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

but BOYS are immature and not connectable with Honeymoon.

except if she left daddies and started to play cougar role

Maybe she cheats on her Honeymoon.

qsVmBMd.png

I don't think she's going to worry too much about what goes with the "theme" of honeymoon, I don't feel like her previous songs were tied too tightly to the album names. I think MTWBT will be on honeymoon

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Maybe she just likes the word honeymoon sonically. She likes the mix of the words 'honey' and 'moon' because 'honey' reminds her of a sunset in the morning and 'moon' reminds her of the night and she thinks that's interesting because night and morning are kinda the opposite of each other. Also she really likes the word 'moon' because it reminds her of space and she loves space and finds it way more interesting than feminism and just life in general.

I AM MY ONLY GOD