ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

She's not touring UV since she already dropped the record last year.

The Endless Summer Tour is a "neutral" tour.

All her tours were "neutral" in a sense that there wasn't a plan regarding her career. Besides the beginning of the BTD era, there was no plan in my view. Interscope backed off after the SNL fiasco, they didn't believed that she'll be able to perform live sufficiently well for a pop star. I remeber that she was "saved" as a public persona by the fashion industry in 2012. At that point nobody belived in her except herself. I think that she came up with this strategy of making grand video statements, which was halted somewhat by the Tropico flop, and she pushed a quick release strategy of music that is more artisitc than BTD: Paradise came by the end of 2012, UV was ready at the begining of 2013 and was delayed because of the label hustle and finally came out in June. HM was practically ready at the end of 2014. 2 albums and a hefty EP in less than 3 years. She wanted badly to save her career after the backlash and that was her strategy in my view, she wanted to exploit her productivity that made the backlash bearable: she said that making records is where the fun is and it stops there. We all can see that is no big label touch to her strategy after BTD, it's clear that she has a lot of freedom contractually (I cannot explain her career choices otherwise). So I think that we are at the mercy of her inner wellbeing and motivation. Anything can happen in my view, if she wants it she can sing the lead single at the GovBall and then sing it toghether with Fallon on his show.

All her tours were "neutral" in a sense that there wasn't a plan regarding her career. Besides the beginning of the BTD era, there was no plan in my view. Interscope backed off after the SNL fiasco, they didn't believed that she'll be able to perform live sufficiently well for a pop star. I remeber that she was "saved" as a public persona by the fashion industry in 2012. At that point nobody belived in her except herself. I think that she came up with this strategy of making grand video statements, which was halted somewhat by the Tropico flop, and she pushed a quick release strategy of music that is more artisitc than BTD: Paradise came by the end of 2012, UV was ready at the begining of 2013 and was delayed because of the label hustle and finally came out in June. HM was practically ready at the end of 2014. 2 albums and a hefty EP in less than 3 years. She wanted badly to save her career after the backlash and that was her strategy in my view, she wanted to exploit her productivity that made the backlash bearable: she said that making records is where the fun is and it stops there. We all can see that is no big label touch to her strategy after BTD, it's clear that she has a lot of freedom contractually (I cannot explain her career choices otherwise). So I think that we are at the mercy of her inner wellbeing and motivation. Anything can happen in my view, if she wants it she can sing the lead single at the GovBall and then sing it toghether with Fallon on his show.

She toured BTD with the Paradise tour and that went till 2013. You are making a big ass fan fiction by saying everything she did was to help her career after SNL as if eveyrone in the world saw it. 

Since her voice has gotten so much better live, I am really excited if it is even better on the record. Her voice on her ablooms was always good, but maybe it has gotten even betta?

we will have to wait and see/hear

Billboard said that she might debut 1 or 2 brand new songs.

That's what I wanted to know.. Okay, my expectations aren't high, but I'm still hoping we'll hear new music on Sunday 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Why wouldn't she star in her own music video? lel sorry but it makes no sense

A lot of artists do this actually

Cant wait for the poetic verses too

Jim hit me and broke my arm just like a swan

He hit me in my party dress and then he was gone

I sing the swan song when daddy take my body downtown

I'm fucking crazy in my high heels and red gown :hooker:

UGHHHHH SO TRUE

animation1.gif

if lana is gonna premiere new songs in the governors ball, does that mean that she'll sing them in the other tour dates too?

50/50, but she could premiere something, its not certain