ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

he  / she doesn't know anything always acting like they have some insider info, but it's basically just air.

LDRO had some insider info in the past. I wouldn't dismiss  his info easily. But still, if she's not for a big time release why not tour in Europe with UV instead of releasing a new album?

If HM is more jazzy than pop then we can forget about a BTD style release. So what LDRO says it's quite coherent with Lana's actions since UV. Frankly she doesn't look to me ready for any big time release and it seems that we'll have another UV era before us minus (I hope) the unnecessary mess (show cancelations and mock videos). If it happens so the music has to be at least as good as was on UV

he or she never got insider info. if he ever had it, tell me what.

I remember him giving us dates, in weeks for releases and things that were coming/happening. He never said West coast is ocming tomorrow, but he did say like expect things to happen in 2 weeks etc 

All of you should calm down when it comes to Jazz music.

It's a word she likes, like "electric" or "blue". She overuses it and unless we hear anything jazz-related I would NEVER EVER trust her when it comes to this description.

I hope MTWBT will have a sound that#s similar to her current "Sleepwalk" intro ^^

Isn't swan a part of the name of the fan?

https://instagram.com/p/3RNDQxDtXe/?taken-by=itshuntermarie

Hunter Marie Swan

I think that people misunderstood and said that her name is a track title...

the secondhand embarassment is strong with this one

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

All of you should calm down when it comes to Jazz music.

It's a word she likes, like "electric" or "blue". She overuses it and unless we hear anything jazz-related I would NEVER EVER trust her when it comes to this description.

I hope MTWBT will have a sound that#s similar to her current "Sleepwalk" intro ^^

the secondhand embarassment is strong with this one

i knowww, lana stans are the pits the majority

why is she releasing HM if shes being lazy af again? she might as well take a hatius..

She's releasing a new album 1 year after the latest one, she's on tour and she already shot 2 videos. How is she being lazy? 

why is she releasing HM if shes being lazy af again? she might as well take a hatius..

She hasn't been lazy lately. I'm optimistic. The tour has been rather clean, more interesting than her last, two videos have been shot, she's been active on social media, and we have a single coming in weeks. Thennnnn we'll see if she's "lazy" later.

I remember how funny were the WC pictures that were leaked from her shoot. But something with the pictures from her latest shoot is just off. She was with the boys on the set when they took the pictures but her hair, makeup, clothes were horrible. Is she directing or something because I cannot imagine that she appears like that in the video.

a big part of why i fell in love with lana was her cinematic music videos and i hope she brings those types of visuals back for honeymoon, even if its unlikely. to me the ultraviolence era was lacking in visuals (besides parts of the west coast and soc music videos which were beautiful) and hopefully we see some video quality like the btd/paradise era and even pre-btd era videos

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

I like Lana, don't get me wrong, but she seems lazy as fuck. I completely understand when her fans say they get bored with the music when we don't get live performances and interviews and shit. I honestly don't want to sit here and listen to the album for 2 years without getting a good feel about it being promoted and shit like that. Idk, but promotion always makes the album better for me, when I can have visuals to watch them to. The bitch didn't even make a single good video for Ultraviolence compared to BTD/Paradise. 

I really don't want to be rude, but y'all sound like Lana owes you something just for being a fan. If you don't like what she does, just leave it. There are many more good artists out there who exactly promote as you wish. But by now I think we can say that Lana isn't that kind of person. Musiscians are all different, so you can't expect them to be the same. Some people like the big picture, others the detail. That's just the way it is. *unpopularopinion*

*also don't forget this: https://vine.co/v/OAVBngngV2T*

I *hope* that Honeymoon is BTD 2.0.  She doesn't need to change sounds or reinvent herself every album -- she'll eventually alienate her fans (other than the ground-worshiping stans) because if she keeps going in new directions eventually one of them will be a dud.

I *hope* that Honeymoon is BTD 2.0.  She doesn't need to change sounds or reinvent herself every album -- she'll eventually alienate her fans (other than the ground-worshiping stans) because if she keeps going in new directions eventually one of them will be a dud.

if she sticks to old material and doesn't explore beyond it, she'll bore not only her fans but herself + will be a dud

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

if she sticks to old material and doesn't explore beyond it, she'll bore not only her fans but herself + will be a dud

There's a difference between "exploring new material" and completely changing your artistic aesthetic, which it seems like some people are calling for.  I want Lana songs to sound like Lana songs.