Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey

Release date: September 2015

Producers: Mark Ronson, Emile Haynie, Dan Heath

Song titles:

Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys To

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (cover)

Swan/Swan Song/Swan something

Life is Beautiful (is it the Old Money/Bel Air of HM?)

From what we know:

Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey

Release date: September 2015

Producers: Mark Ronson, Emile Haynie, Dan Heath

Song titles:

Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys To

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (cover)

Swan/Swan Song/Swan something

Life is Beautiful (is it the Old Money/Bel Air of HM?)

wait how do we know about those last three?

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

wait how do we know about those last three?

Don't Let Me she confirmed in an interview near the very start of the HM era/end of UV. Swan ---- she confirmed in a video at a concert recently, however the user who uploaded the video deliberately cut out the rest of the song title. Life is Beautiful is speculation because it was never released as part of the Age of Adaline soundtrack so people are assuming it's intended for HM instead.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Don't Let Me she confirmed in an interview near the very start of the HM era/end of UV. Swan ---- she confirmed in a video at a concert recently, however the user who uploaded the video deliberately cut out the rest of the song title. Life is Beautiful is speculation because it was never released as part of the Age of Adaline soundtrack so people are assuming it's intended for HM instead.

thanks! link to the video where she talks about the swan song?

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

She should call the song Among My Swan  :creep:

​I'm so so surprised that the Honeymoon song hasn't been premiered yet since its in the tour merch. Why did the touring band learn songs from it if they weren't going to play them? I figured HM would have been out in the first bit and some other song near the end (like WC and UV during last year's tour). As I'm going to the second to the last show of the tour, I was really hoping to hear something new. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I was reading a couple of weeks ago, that the estate of Nina Simone and some of the family members have renewed a rights squabble and that it might mean problems

for what was a simple allowing of songs being sung and recorded by other artists.

This has nothing directly to do with Lana, excepting for the fact that Lana announced Don't let me be misunderstood as being on her Honeymoon album prior to this rights fight among heirs

and lawyers of Simone's property rights companies.

While Nina didn't write it, the three people credited wrote it for her.

Wonder if anyone here knows about whether the fight could affect it being allowed to be used.

Also, could it be possible if there was a problem, that Lana was then going to use the Peggy Lee song (which she sang in the first show this year) that was used in Roger Rabbitt in place of Misunderstood?

Again, the rights fight has nothing to do with Lana at all specifically, unless it stops all artists from using any of her songs.

Google- Nina Simone's songs in limbo as Sony Music battles family over secret deal "  from Billboard magazine May 6, 2015

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

tumblr_npeeisB0pE1rk2e30o1_540.png

is he a reliable source?? if the music video is coming out this month we should expect the audio in 1-2 weeks right? :excited:

The other model said the same thing :defeated:

It's finally happening, gurls. :defeated: