ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Swan Song was the record label Led Zeppelin formed in the excess 70s when every star got their own label.

Perhaps its a conspiracy theory clue

Perhaps a duet with Robert Plant and a guitar solos from Jimmy Page

Or perhaps Lana will replace Robert who doesn't want to be in a revived Zep and go on tour ala Adam Lambert and Queen  (just joking here, I think, though can you dig Lana singing Zep's songs,

I bet Dan Auberbach would have an orgasm thinking about it. ( :D :P

Perhaps the Black Swan herself, Natalie Portman will be in the mix

Do you know, Black Swan records was one of the first record labels, and was a black owned label at that for old smokie jazz artists

and Civil rights activist WEB DuBois was on the Board of Directors

Coincidence?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Or maybe the swan song will be her last song EVER since according to legend, the swan song is the song a swan sings just before dying (if I'm lot mistaken)

(I just reread my sentence and it's almost a tongue tier, or whatever you call that in english)

Edit : I'm just reaching :oic:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Swan Song was the record label Led Zeppelin formed in the excess 70s when every star got their own label.

Perhaps its a conspiracy theory clue

Perhaps a duet with Robert Plant and a guitar solos from Jimmy Page

Or perhaps Lana will replace Robert who doesn't want to be in a revived Zep and go on tour ala Adam Lambert and Queen  (just joking here, I think, though can you dig Lana singing Zep's songs,

I bet Dan Auberbach would have an orgasm thinking about it. ( :D :P

Perhaps the Black Swan herself, Natalie Portman will be in the mix

Do you know, Black Swan records was one of the first record labels, and was a black owned label at that for old smokie jazz artists

and Civil rights activist WEB DuBois was on the Board of Directors

Coincidence?

I think we all appreciate your extensive music knowledge, but dear god, I have no words. I really don't.

Or maybe the swan song will be her last song EVER since according to legend, the swan song is the song a swan sings just before dying (if I'm lot mistaken)

(I just reread my sentence and it's almost a tongue tier, or whatever you call that in english)

Oh god, please don't start this " LANA ´MAY QUIT MUSIC!" thing all over again .. it's so tiring.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know you were, but if you're not careful, it will end up as a "rumour" on an eleven years old brat's blog

I would be so proud :oprah:

Haha I tried to fix it the best I could .. 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg