ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

This thread is the definition of mess. Reading the previous comments gives me a headache. :rip:

Just sit back and watch the mess continue.

ebc10dab2af373c06f1f59859c1e9e40.gif

I need some news today. My day has been a mess and a half. Plz Lana, spill somethin

Seriously, though. I'm dying for solid news. I know Lana loves being enigmatic, but I wish she could just give us a damn single release date ahead of time.

If it's true that the album will be released in september then the first single will be out in late july/early august. Because usually the first single is released one month before the album release.

If it's true that the album will be released in september then the first single will be out in late july/early august. Because usually the first single is released one month before the album release.

West Coast came out two months prior

It's usually two months with Lana...Video Games being the exception at three.

Video Games October 2011 (official release) - BTD January 2012

Ride September 2012 - Paradise November 2012

West Coast April 14, 2014 - UV June 13, 2014

It's usually two months with Lana...Video Games being the exception at three.

Video Games October 2011 (official release) - BTD January 2012

Ride September 2012 - Paradise November 2012

West Coast April 14, 2014 - UV June 13, 2014

Yeah but the official video of west coast it was released in May and UV in June. Same with Ride, the video was release in October and Paradise in November

Yeah but the official video of west coast it was released in May and UV in June. Same with Ride, the video was release in October and Paradise in November

But the audios were uploaded on YouTube and released on iTunes for WC and Ride in April and September, respectively.

We share the same birthday and somehow THAT'S the most exciting news I've seen on this thread in weeks

Twinsies! <3

tumblr_ndirjeS55C1qj3p5xo1_500.jpg

But she also shot two videos for Honeymoon so there could be two singles one in June, the other in August, thats just my theory, I could be reaching though! 

Yeah the fact that she already has two videos shot kind of makes me think that she and Interscope are planning on promoting at least one of them well. 

149o3h3.jpg

Cant wait for the poetic verses too

Jim hit me and broke my arm just like a swan

He hit me in my party dress and then he was gone

I sing the swan song when daddy take my body downtown

I'm fucking crazy in my high heels and red gown :hooker:

#slain #yas #LanaDelSlay #Queen(ofDisaster) 

ummm 212

CJjib6A.jpg

Usually the first single is released like 3-4 months before, in a normal promotion era.

But she also shot two videos for Honeymoon so there could be two singles one in June, the other in August, thats just my theory, I could be reaching though! 

it could be and i hope, cause i want to hear new music this month

Yeah the fact that she already has two videos shot kind of makes me think that she and Interscope are planning on promoting at least one of them well. 

or it will be UV all over again, when she shot west coast and the UV prmotion video for itunes.

Or maybe the swan song will be her last song EVER since according to legend, the swan song is the song a swan sings just before dying (if I'm lot mistaken)

(I just reread my sentence and it's almost a tongue tier, or whatever you call that in english)

Edit : I'm just reaching  :oic:

omgggg lmaooooo

Seriously, though. I'm dying for solid news. I know Lana loves being enigmatic, but I wish she could just give us a damn single release date ahead of time.

The tour ends in 2 weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if she premiered the Lead single on the last date, OR maybe she doesn't do that this tour but waits like a week after it ends and then she releases it. In that case it is more likely that she would promo it. I would be very happy if we got televized performances. Her voice improved SO MUCH. She needs to show it to the world.