ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Don't be ridiculous. WD was undoubtedly Lana inspired, BUT the rest of the album wasn't. Taylor generally stayed very true to herself, while evolving as well. Yes, the music video for Style was directed by Kyle Newman, but you've got to keep in mind that Taylor and Jaime are best friends. 

Damn, that girl is everyone's best friend. 

this fan base is weird af.. one second youre dissing her and saying 'fuck ha' and the next your bowing down at her and kissing her toes.. yall confused af. at least ik that i'll like lana no matter what music she releases because she hasnt let me down once

So is it true that this is supposed to come out September or that just a ruma with no source?

It's true. She said it on the tour, theres a video.

this fan base is weird af.. one second youre dissing her and saying 'fuck ha' and the next your bowing down at her and kissing her toes.. yall confused af. at least ik that i'll like lana no matter what music she releases because she hasnt let me down once

So fans are supposed to love everything she does? lol

thanks where dis vid at 

tumblr_mmricvBIpG1rwyw55o1_500.gif

lol no, im saying shes never disappointed ME.. ill spell it out for you M E .

im just saying that yall are weird lol

lol no, im saying shes never disappointed ME.. ill spell it out for you M E .

im just saying that yall are weird lol

But you said people on here trash her and then love her. It's obviously how people act in everything, u cant be positive all the time specially with someone who is not your familiy or your friend only an artist you like.

thanks where dis vid at 

https://twitter.com/LanaDeIReyDaily/status/602515526649163776

But you said people on here trash her and then love her. It's obviously how people act in everything, u cant be positive all the time specially with someone who is not your familiy or your friend only an artist you like.

gurl LEMME LIVE MY LIFE

What kind of flowers are those under the Honeymoon lyrics? Could it be those are the flower of this era (BTD had red roses, Paradise has black roses, UV had blue hydrangeas)?

It's a painting... those flowers might not even be real. Could be a cherry tree tho

ZmJh1LG.jpg

What kind of flowers are those under the Honeymoon lyrics? Could it be those are the flower of this era (BTD had red roses, Paradise has black roses, UV had blue hydrangeas)?

hopefully the flower for HM is a hibiscus

hopefully the flower for HM is a hibiscus

Yes that would be perfect, when I think of 'Honeymoon' it reminds me of an exotic paradise, late nights, sun rise and sun set, luxury etc.

I need this album so bad.

all i heard was "beauty, queen, swan, boomerang, i actually half a song on my new record called S..."

I heard them say "swan" a couple of times before she said "I actually have a song on my record called Sw..."

I could see her having a super depressing song called "Swan Song." :toofunny:

I heard them say "swan" a couple of times before she said "I actually have a song on my record called Sw..."

I could see her having a super depressing song called "Swan Song." :toofunny:

Could be the album closer? She's always one for goodbyes and that's what a Swan Song is supposed to symbolize. The "send off" song or the goodbye song

Also, this is a kind of beautiful concept for her I think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan_song