ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

i don't think dan auerbach really knows anything about the album/its producers. he's not involved in the project so theres no reason for him to know all the details- he probably just inferred that if he's not producing then she went back to emile. theres also nothing that says the record is mainly produced by emile either? it says btd is but nothing about him being the main producer of honeymoon. she obviously worked with ronson, and there could also be a new producer (hopefully) in the mix that we don't know about just yet. 

side note: i would love to see blake be involved in more songs for this album, flipside is so beautiful

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

I'm seriously lowering expectations in case we're getting a watered down version of BTD instead of the jazzy album we all want. :toofunny:

Speak for yourself, please. 

I don't think she will do the same thing, she's never done that before, she always finds a way to change in every album, all four we got are very different, so I don't see why this would be an exception. Chill a bit, you overreact too much, like said before. :toofunny:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

To be an indie artist dont you have to be like... independent? meaning youre not signed to a label and just make music on your own lol, maybe alternative is a better word? Idk.

theres indie labels too, which support the artist with $$$ but the artists get all the freedom they would have independently

Yall a mess yall overreacting too much I hope Iggy Azalea and Meghan Trainor get featurings on Honeymoon the third album fully produced by Max Martin and the lead single samples Taylor Swift's Love Story.

zyizfuB.gif

gurl this is no time for jokes

Yall a mess yall overreacting too much I hope Iggy Azalea and Meghan Trainor get featurings on Honeymoon the third album fully produced by Max Martin and the lead single samples Taylor Swift's Love Story.

LYdcVsw.gif

This thread is the definition of mess. I hope that when we actually get some new details for Honeymoon and the promotion cycle really begins the God-Mods delete this thread and start fresh :smile2:   :thumb3:  :omfg2:  :giggle:  :byeh8rs2: