ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

This thread is the definition of mess. I hope that when we actually get some new details for Honeymoon and the promotion cycle really begins the God-Mods delete this thread and start fresh :smile2: :thumb3: :omfg2: :giggle: :byeh8rs2:

I worked hard on that OP, bitch. :toofunny:

I worked hard on that OP, bitch. :toofunny:

Create another thread, and just copy/paste OP and just add new info.. 

Btw, create it when we get first single or near September, or whatever release date is

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

This thread is the definition of mess. I hope that when we actually get some new details for Honeymoon and the promotion cycle really begins the God-Mods delete this thread and start fresh :smile2:   :thumb3:  :omfg2:  :giggle:  :byeh8rs2:

Literally every post by you is "Omg what a mess" or "this thread is a mess"

I hate reading this thread because now every post is the same

It's either

• Lana needs to go indie!
  • Lana needs to promo!
  • lmao yall dont know ANYTHING bout the industry -long ass post that I ain't have time for-
  • Okay but can we please have this???
  • -quotes a post- um pls have several seats???

It's either

• Lana needs to promo!
  • lmao yall dont know ANYTHING bout the industry -long ass post that I ain't have time for-

U forgot ppl complaining about the mess :toofunny:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

It's either

• Lana needs to promo!

U forgot my yawning Britney gifs :umadney:

It's a SPECULATION thread ... people who are whining about how messy it is all the time are the worst ones.

What does 'Lana needs to go indie!' have to do with Honeymoon speculation

EDIT:

Like you said, it's a speculation thread, not a bitch and moan at each other thread

Florence just kinda made the album that Lana needs to :stareney2:

I was interested to check it out, as I've heard one song from it on a late night talk show recently, and yes,

its a good album. She sounds really good. They have some cool horns and strings too.. still need to go thru the rest,

but gonna download some for sure..like some songs a lot.

Quite different from Lana's style IMO, but some similariies too..

If HM sounds more like Florence new one, that would be quite a different sound from Lana, and i'd be pretty surprised..

Flo reminds me of Stevie Nicks and someone else,,not sure.. but anyway back to the thread..I cant wait to hear HM.

re:Florence's new one- I read Taylor Swift heavily influenced Florence on this, speaking to her. Which is ironic because

Lana directly influenced Taylor's pop album, and it is evident Taylor studied Lana and her music and style in doing her own album, but of course, Taylor lost all sense of who Taylor is on this album, just to sell her soul and be number one one one one one 24/7/365.  In fact, one of her videos was made to coincide directly over Lana's Summertime sadness, and one of her new songs is a direct copy of everything Lana.

Shame Florence thought she needed to change.

Whyin the world would Lana want to be Florence?

I think Lana forecasted who she is and what HM will be in the last video she released for UV, and in the 3 songs directly on UV that were basically responses to the press and the other artists who are copying her.

("Mimicing me's a fucking bore...to me" from IFMWUTTT) and with the fact that Lana released the pictures recently showing wrinkles (nothing is done without a reason) and the selfie where she crinkles her chin

clearly showing some wrinkles-

Focus on Old Money and Lana looking out surveying the land from her window-

Lana is clearly saying she is not looking to be the teeny bopper bubblegum singer that gets airplay 24/7/365 and attempting to compete with Iggy or Meghan Trainor (in 3 years both of whom will be Who???)

but in fact is something past that phase.

We shall see, but I expect Honeymoon to be darker than UV.

(And are some people forgetting here- Summertime sadness was a song directly about the suicide of a friend. Maybe some only know the unauthorized by Lana Cedric remix which changed the focus of the song???
I don't get it. There is some disconnect here.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana directly influenced Taylor's pop album, and it is evident Taylor studied Lana and her music and style in doing her own album, but of course, Taylor lost all sense of who Taylor is on this album, just to sell her soul and be number one one one one one 24/7/365. In fact, one of her videos was made to coincide directly over Lana's Summertime sadness, and one of her new songs is a direct copy of everything Lana.

The Style music video was directed by the same guy who directed SS and I think it's a really nice video and has some lovely ideas in it. I really liked 1989 and can't really see how Lana directly influenced her (aside from Wildest Dreams). :sadcore6:

and all of Taylor's previous country albums went to #1 anyways :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png