ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

We will all be freaking out in a few hours. Whether it's because of a new song or meltdowns because our predictions were wrong remains to be seen. :toofunny:

you're the one to blame, I wasn't even excited about it but now I can't stop thinking she'll premier a new song today lol... :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

you're the one to blame, I wasn't even excited about it but not I can't stop thinking she'll premier a new song today lol... :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

:rip:

I secretly wonder if all of the speculation I caused led to that Billboard quote :toofunny:

Jesus Christ I'd finally unstan

you say finally like you've been looking for a reason..

honestly I'd be down for an album of acapellas (as long as it comes w honeymoon)

Shut up and discuss Ke$ha somewhere else

This. She's Irrelevant both in general and especially to this thread :toofunny:

Dying for HM and MTWBT. I actually really liked the HM lyrics, minus the cheap fucking chorus. Ug, Lana ....

honestly I'd be down for an album of acapellas (as long as it comes w honeymoon)

Honestly me too... I mean with completely putting HM apart I super often find myself listening her demos and acapellas, and definitely her unreleased more than her released music. It's obviously my personal opinion and it's extremely unlikely, especially since I feel like it fits Lizzy Grant much better than Lana Del Rey, but I'd be so happy about it. It's really a different ambiance. But I wouldn't like to get an acapellas album instead of HM and anyways I think she's like, too famous to put out something like that idk

ZKcaooE.png

Lana's whole thing is the production and those chords that she connects with sonically and visually and melodically and whatever other -ally prefix words she throws around so much.