I'd been had, I was sad and blue

But you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel, shiny and new

sources?

i love agatha christie 

I love you

:kiss:  :kiss:

Hahaha your signature is awesome ! 

I love the Lady of Shalott ! (I first heard about it in "And the mirror crack'd" by Agatha Christie  :ohmy: )

And you too

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I love you

And you too

I think we're meant to be together, CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO ??????!!!!!!!!!! :puppylove.mp3:

i love the poirot books and the tv show!  and i love the book "and then there were none' i read that one on vacation in cali a couple years ago.. i remember reading it at nigh after everyone else went to bed, being up very late and just being so excited/freaked out and the dishwasher in our condo started up SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

So much love  :heart: This is new, this is exciting, this is ... Unusual around here   :oic: I LOVE YOU ALL CHRISTIE FANS ! Let's make a Christieboards !  :hdu: lol

i love the poirot books and the tv show!  and i love the book "and then there were none' i read that one on vacation in cali a couple years ago.. i remember reading it at nigh after everyone else went to bed, being up very late and just being so excited/freaked out and the dishwasher in our condo started up SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Me too, me too !!! Haha (okay last off topic message from me : but "And then there were none" is probably my fave, it's so good ! Death on the Nile is so good, too, imo !)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

OMFG AGATHA  

i actually haven't read in the LONGEST ... and then there were none spoiled me and nothing grabs my interest as much anymore, it doesn't help that books somewhat confuse me because I'm such a visual learner BUT I FEEL NOSTALGIC NOW BC OF THIS 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

These are lyrics to Swan Song by Within Temptation :)

(If you remember they did a cover of Lana's Summertime Sadness and Lana met lead singer Sharon den Adel on a Dutch TV show and said she liked their song Ice Queen.)

No these are not

well "and then there were none" was originally "10 little indians" that was so racist. yall are racist. this is hate speech, i am 8% percent Cherokee so lick it; i am gonna go put on my war bonnet and kill whitey

ok, that;s more like it. back to the drama /S