ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

This is so funny bc people were being rude with eclipse too, I just hope that this one does really have something to leak. Don't ban judging you tho let the moment be spicy he he

they don't, don't worry.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

People who claim to have anything should be immediately banned from posting.

Like, if you have it... drop it straight away.... Don't fuck with us

Well, by that logic we wouldnÄt get anything because if someone has it and says it, he would be banned.

At this point, I'd actually enjoy a leak. Not the whole album, but one song would be cool.

Oh and when will HM (the song) be on Itunes?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Well, by that logic we wouldnÄt get anything because if someone has it and says it, he would be banned.

At this point, I'd actually enjoy a leak. Not the whole album, but one song would be cool.

We thought that it would be up on the 7th but it's not out in NZ and it's already the 7th there

What I mean is that if someone says "I have Art Deco ;-)" they should get banned. If someone says "I have Art Deco, here it is (insert link or whatever)" praise them! People stringing us along on fake leaks has gotten so old so fast and I'm hella mad

Wow, I'm high key disappointed :crossed:  that we still don't have Honeymoon in HQ. Does that mean the date for Music To Watch is also fake? yikes.

For those who have heard Honeymoon on Beats 1 you guys know what I am talking about. There is a stark difference. I'm going to list them here:  :makeup:

- The strings at the beginning the of the song is knife SHARP on Beats 1 PIERCING. 

- Her voice on "We Both KNOW' also sounds different. 

- There's a soft layering effect on the song. It's missing on YT.

- Most importantly, right before the chorus there's a thunderous BOOM sound drop thing before she goes "OUR Honeymoon" similar to Young and Beautiful. 

- The dun dun dun sound on the bridge is much louder in HQ

That is all I can recollect from my experience listening to Honeymoon in Beats 1 HQ.

What if Honeymoon isn't gonna be released in HQ until the 18th? What if MTWBT isn't the next single? :toofunny:

Well we surely get a new promo single next week. Freak, here we come  :smokes4:

But no, she has already teased MTWBT video  :makeup: