ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm kind of glad there aren't 1209120 bonus tracks to collect. I's a fully realized, defined vision, and it is her best album yet.It surpassed BTD and kind of shits all over UV for the simple lack of filler tracks and the fact that it actually has variety. It will even shut the "But AKA" brigade up.

tZ7WN4B.gif

I'm kind of glad there aren't 1209120 bonus tracks to collect. I's a fully realized, defined vision, and it is her best album yet.It surpassed BTD and kind of shits all over UV for the simple lack of filler tracks and the fact that it actually has variety. It will even shut the "But AKA" brigade up.

There isnt any filler track on standard edition of UV

khZ14dW.gif

When's the MTWBT video coming tho

she said 'soon' on her insta so we can expect it to be either a few days but looking back at Lana and her usage of 'soon' it might as well appear on some posthumously released DVD collection with the Cola video and Life Is Beautiful.

Honestly the success of today's target run all just depends on whether they have the shipments in containing the HM CDs

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

@@GLITTERGIRL They won't arrest us for one CD... Lol it's not like we're sneaking into the back and snatching it ourselves or anything.

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Is anybody else listening to Ultraviolence in these last few days before Honeymoon? It reminds me so much of last summer :sadcore2:

Yep! I've been occupying myself with that. And the mess that's happening in here. LOL.

I SCREAMED SO LOUD!!!

From Twitter:

"@LilKeebe: My friend just told me that she "loves the people talking in the background" on honeymoon.Bitch its a recording. Honeymoon leak Lana del rey"

RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,I LAUGHED SO HARD, CANT BREATH DSKJFSDGHFGKHHHHHDFJ

:toofunny:  :lmao:  :toofunny:  :lmao:  :toofunny:  :lmao:  :toofunny:

I can't with people still acting like Sad Girl and Old Money aren't filler. I like PWIC a lot but even that.. :oop2:

Repent, bitch.

khZ14dW.gif

Honeymoon has Swan Song, DLMBM which feel like fillers as well. But I will wait whether they slay me in HQ.