ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Absolutely loved the UO interview. I loved the question they asked and loved her answers. She's so herself, and so elusive, which is the exact same. Lana is the only thing that makes me want to have my driving license. I really want to listen to her tunes for hours while driving on highways like she proposes it

ZKcaooE.png

Absolutely loved the UO interview. I loved the question they asked and loved her answers. She's so herself, and so elusive, which is the exact same. Lana is the only thing that makes me want to have my driving license. I really want to listen to her tunes for hours while driving on highways like she proposes it

UO interview?? :O Link, please?

tumblr_nup27lY1mx1rge47no1_540.png

the paper she's reading is fucking upside down i just noticed omfg

Pretty sure that's because this is one of those fold up maps with info about the city in them 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

tumblr_nup27lY1mx1rge47no1_540.png

the paper she's reading is fucking upside down i just noticed omfg

I think it's a map, no? Would make sense if some stuff was upside down when you open it all up

party.gif?w=1100

I have lyrics to some unleaked songs or some Lizzy interviews. What would you like first today?

I'd like honeymoon please this is the honeymoon thread is it not? bye hunty  :byeh8rs2:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I'd like honeymoon please this is the honeymoon thread is it not? bye hunty  :byeh8rs2:

Q: How do you feel about your relationship with God, and/or the supernatural?

A: If a big leaf falls on your car's hood and lands under your windshield wiper, it's God issuing you a parking ticket for being a faggot cunt

If people want more info/lyrics/interview, just ask! (: