ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I thought I read something in these threads about a New York one! Lol maybe I was crazy. I could have sworn it, if not I've had myself thinking. There's so much shit in here it can get a bit hazy lol! :toofunny:

I thought someone at one of the UO's said she was going there to sign records. In NY that is, am I crazy lol!!!! :defeated:

I'm so proud of myself lmao i'm DYING to listen to the leaks, i know it's out there somewhere, but i'm going to wait. I can do this!!! we can do this!!! Just a few more days :eek:

:lolno:  this is honestly torture 

I hope, if she forgets the ~ West Coast ~ I'll have to fight her

I don't know I'm beginning to think I'm crazy about the NY one lol. Maybe I got the limited lithographs mixed up with wristbands. :facepalm: FML lol! Sorry if anybody was hyped over it. But as far as LA I mean I don't see why not. She lives out there so I think she will. I'll be praying for you! :pray2:

Even though many of us want to hear the album now, I am very happy for Lana's sake that the album hasn't leaked. Its good her team is doing something right for a change

But when it does leak i'll be fucking ready  :brows3:

I don't know I'm beginning to think I'm crazy about the NY one lol. Maybe I got the limited lithographs mixed up with wristbands. :facepalm: FML lol! Sorry if anybody was hyped over it. But as far as LA I mean I don't see why not. She lives out there so I think she will. I'll be praying for you! :pray2:

The NY is def real!

Demos_copy.png