ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I know I'm sorry for being this extra I know it must be super annoying but like, I really thought I'd never ever get the chance to ever see her because I'm extremely bad at snatching concert places and she has so much dedicated fans and to meet her personally is all I was craving for and I really really thought I wouldn't be able to get a receipt. There is too much going on for me and it having all the best things happening at the same time is overwhelming. I'm going to take a cold shower with my clothes on and then I won't post again I apologize

Bless your beautiful soul. x

I know I'm sorry for being this extra I know it must be super annoying but like, I really thought I'd never ever get the chance to ever see her because I'm extremely bad at snatching concert places and she has so much dedicated fans and to meet her personally is all I was craving for and I really really thought I wouldn't be able to get a receipt. There is too much going on for me and it having all the best things happening at the same time is overwhelming. I'm going to take a cold shower with my clothes on and then I won't post again I apologize

you're so lucky, i'm sure it will be amazing to meet her in person.

I hope i have the chance too when she returns to Brazil, but it looks quite hard to take a pic with her during the shows. there's a lot of fans in the front row and it takes time/must be hard to atend every one of them

original.gif

the fans are goin' deeper and deeper, harder and harder, getting darker and darker, looking for the album in all the wrong places, oh my god!

original.gif

the fans are goin' deeper and deeper, harder and harder, getting darker and darker, looking for the album in all the wrong places, oh my god!

You made my day, thank you. I'm gonna ignore this álbum until friday and live life as it should be.

I hope I don't die or anything before Friday :(

Oh my god one day I legit thought "If I die will I still be able to listen to West Coast?" :toofunny: I stan that song so hard :oprah: