ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Literally wut to all of those besides original UV?

We don't have any info that indicates there's a TLY video, what the fuck is the home-made West Coast and this is the first time I'm hearing of Radio and an original Carmen thing in my 4 year of fan history.

Jesus what? :toofunny:

Everyone seemingly assumes there is a TLY one when it is just a BTS f the covershoot. And the homemade West Coast thing is just a super short snippet she uploaded on instagram of her standing around and singing (similar to the fire-scene, just in front of a white wall and with other clothes on). You can't even hear the song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You can win signed Honeymoon LP and more at Urban Outfitters. http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com/blog/uo_happenings_lana_del_rey_x_uo_contest?cm_mmc=Social-_-TW-_-9142015-_-lana

U.S. ONLY

''U.S. ONLY'' shit, this isn't fair, she has fans across the globe, not in the USA only

original.gif

the guy from reddit says he can't access the digital version right now.

this means he will try later today or he can't access till 18th?

original.gif

this means he will try later today or he can't access till 18th?

I think he probably means that the vinyl comes with a download code but the site where you redeem the code isn't active until nearer the release day

Everyone seemingly assumes there is a TLY one when it is just a BTS f the covershoot. And the homemade West Coast thing is just a super short snippet she uploaded on instagram of her standing around and singing (similar to the fire-scene, just in front of a white wall and with other clothes on). You can't even hear the song.

Exactly. Oh yeah now I remember the West Coast thing, that short clip was so good but I don't think it was a full video.

i choked on the possibility of a radio video dont play with me

I think there's a video for every BTD song, I think that's what some very reliable traders said.

image.png

Literally wut to all of those besides original UV?

We don't have any info that indicates there's a TLY video, what the fuck is the home-made West Coast and this is the first time I'm hearing of Radio and an original Carmen thing in my 4 year of fan history.

Jesus what? :toofunny:

Let me dream :crying: But she upload footage from WC and PWYC to instagram (I don't care if it's not complete i want the footage :creep:) and from Carmen I've read in this forum that she uploaded it on het YT account  and after 14 minutes she made the video private or something like that 

8nl2OpX.png

Let me dream :crying2: But she upload footage from WC and PWYC to instagram (I don't care if it's not complete i want the footage :creep:) and from Carmen I've read in this forum that she uploaded it on het YT account  and after 14 minutes she made the video private or something like that 

8nl2OpX.png

I think there's a video for every BTD song, I think that's what some very reliable traders said.

Hearing this for the first time ever too.

did they mean homemade videos? or actual produced high budget ones?? omg

Keep dreaming. :toofunny:

did they mean homemade videos? or actual produced high budget ones?? omg

Homemade, I think it is true tbh, is just that we cannot have access to thhem since we are not hackers

image.png