ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Thanks! I'm glad u like it  :icant:  Can't wait to do something similar on MTWBT

hbtb.jpg

Wait, you did this?! Omg, marry me!!  :legend:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Downloads are on the Audio section  :twirls: Didn't wanted to post this in here but I wanted to cheer up a little bit this HM thread.

Aleko, you're a goddess. That remix is my shit  :defeated:  :hooker:

giphy.gif

It is so hard to believe we are getting this on Friday. The wait for this seemed so much shorter than Paradise and Ultraviolence. The songs on the sampler video on Youtube sound amazing. So ecstatic about this.

thanks guys! It means the world to me you're enjoying this mix as much as I did while making it. I know there's no huge changes and shit, but it sound cool if you play it loud. I wanted to keep the essence of the original song because Lana is always perfect on her tracks. I sampled some elements of BTD album and arrange with the Symphonic version that's on YouTube.

And yes, i made the remix and the cover. So, i hope you like it. Please share this everywhere, maybe Lana would make it official haha!  :pray2:

Concerning the HM booklet... We are 100% sure that it won't have the full lyrics but only snippets of each song??? :( :( :(

well I mean, there's the internet now, no need for full lyrics anymore

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too