ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Homemade, I think it is true tbh, is just that we cannot have access to thhem since we are not hackers

oh my god imagine a OttR video (where she actually appears) or a TiWMuG one omg  :defeated:  :defeated:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Ok so I went and everything is ok, we got to come take out wristbands on friday. This is the best day of my life. I'm manic as fuck. Pure ecstasy. So much shit to say. Is there a thread for it?

ZKcaooE.png

Ok so I went and everything is ok, we got to come take out wristbands on friday. This is the best day of my life. I'm manic as fuck. Pure ecstasy. So much shit to say. Is there a thread for it?

Just tell Lana to make a lanaboards account :defeated:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

So happy for you! Get your life, good sis

He may not have the equipment. Or he could give no fucks.

Guess we have to ask him to find it out. Someone needs to send him PM, I don't have account there and even if I create one, I really don't know how that site works. :toofunny:

TMI af but my nipples are actually bleeding because I ran my ass off on 3km to the store and back to snatch a receipt and I was too stressed to have the time to put a bra on :toofunny: and I already walked 1h15 to try to find V mag this morning and they don't have it yet... The things I do for this woman omg. 

ZKcaooE.png

I honestly remember seeing that info in Tumblr from a reliable blog but I cannot remember exactly which :(

I have strong opinions about reliable Tumblr blogs for Lana leaks (I know things about all of them, basically) so I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt.

It's possible that she made more home-made videos for BtD but it's unlikely for all.