ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Well I'm from Msia (few hours before NZ), so I guess I could leak it if no one would

That won't count a leak if it was already released on iTunes and you share it with us. :)

giphy.gif

If TLY was about Lana and someone instead of Bowie and his brother, I don't think it would be about a Barrie break up. It would be about someone who died, as we suspect at least one of her ex's did (K).

Because there's feeling lost (break up) and then there's losing who you are (death of someone you loved so much). And the way her vocals are so yearning speaks to me. This would also make sense of why she's 'trying to transmit, can you hear me?' How many times have I thrown out at the universe, maybe at nothing, just wondering if they can even still hear my thoughts/my love for them. If they're still with me in some way....

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

If TLY was about Lana and someone instead of Bowie and his brother, I don't think it would be about a Barrie break up. It would be about someone who died, as we suspect at least one of her ex's did (K).

Because there's feeling lost (break up) and then there's losing who you are (death of someone you loved so much). And the way her vocals are so yearning speaks to me. This would also make sense of why she's 'trying to transmit, can you hear me?' How many times have I thrown out at the universe, maybe at nothing, just wondering if they can even still hear my thoughts/my love for them. If they're still with me in some way....

I think it's about a break up because I can relate to this and the Part of losing yourself, she could got in a depression because she lost the love of her life

Mfhp.gif

I think it's about a break up because I can relate to this and the Part of losing yourself, she could got in a depression because she lost the love of her life

Didn't find any snippets anywhere.  :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

What are your Top 5 from BTD, P and UV?

BTD:

Off to the Races

Video Games

National Anthem

Radio

Million Dollar Man (i think)

P:

Bel Air

Yayo