ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Sistren you're late to the party. A little party never hurt no one.

Dark blue

I know =/ I've been backtracking trying to find the HQ leak link. Can anyone PM it to me? I'd love you forever =)

UGH ok got this situated! PM for a link to the HQ album, uploading to DropBox (it's on my laptop) and it sounds similar to MTWBT, TLY, Honeymoon, HBTB in quality. (the transition from TLY to GKIT is flawless) I'll be done uploading in about 10-20 minutes!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm waiting patiently for that 320 kbs bliss on Friday and I'm quite optimistic about what will come this era. The music is fantastic and I think that she will slowly start to perform outside her tours. It seems that she's gotten out of that depressive state and I think that Francesco had something to do with this (I'm starting to like him).

On a side note, I visited recently Barry's site and social accounts and the guy is a depressive, constantly smoking and boozing wreck. I hope that he will do something with his music because he's talented. Maybe Lana still help him with money but it's really sad to see him like that.

UGH ok got this situated! PM for a link to the HQ album, uploading to DropBox (it's on my laptop) and it sounds similar to MTWBT, TLY, Honeymoon, HBTB in quality. (the transition from TLY to GKIT is flawless) I'll be done uploading in about 10-20 minutes!

320kbps?? or the one that leaked hours ago?

I have no idea, but all I know is it sounds studio quality to me. You can hear the guitar strums, nature sounding sounds in God Knows I tried. Sounds perfect to me.

did you get it from the internet or...? guessing it's the same quality we got a few hours ago...

I'm waiting patiently for that 320 kbs bliss on Friday and I'm quite optimistic about what will come this era. The music is fantastic and I think that she will slowly start to perform outside her tours. It seems that she's gotten out of that depressive state and I think that Francesco had something to do with this (I'm starting to like him).

On a side note, I visited recently Barry's site and social accounts and the guy is a depressive, constantly smoking and boozing wreck. I hope that he will do something with his music because he's talented. Maybe Lana still help him with money but it's really sad to see him like that.

I agree, this era so far is more than I had anticipated. It's so different but still stays true to her style. I'm going to be waiting outside of Target at 8:30am. I wish I could be as patient as you are lol. I ordered the vinyl purely for decoration so I won't really be able to listen to them. I have all of her vinyls up in frames so the red ones will look killer next to the colorful UV vinyls.

I got it from a tumblr, but he removed it. Don't know why, but I haven't heard the one we got a couple hours ago.

yeah the tracks we didn't have leaked on tumblr today, those are the ones everybody has now.

i'll pm you a link to the full album so you can save time uploading if you want to send it to anyone.

yeah the tracks we didn't have leaked on tumblr today, those are the ones everybody has now.

i'll pm you a link to the full album so you can save time uploading if you want to send it to anyone.

Aw, dang it. Really thought these were the highest quality... I'll still send it just in case

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

So I'm a little conflicted. I think the album is really good but I absolutely love Ultraviolence. I think the album is a grower just like Ultraviolence was for me. Even as I write this and listen I find myself loving the album even more with each listen. I think sometimes with Lana you have to listen more than once to truly appreciate the songs. Also I just went back and listened to TLY and while I think it's one of the weakest tracks once I listened to the whole album together I really like it actually. Favorite song has to be Freak. 

Lana is likely happier 'Because' of the way she can be in her career.. which is great,

but i highly doubt she wants to start doing performances all over the place and promo all the time.

LOL.. that wouldnt be liz anymore..Im just happy for a great slow album to pick up on friday. :)