ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Yeah, can someone pls explain to me nicely, what kind of files are going around now? I mean it's nice to have the whole thing, but hoping my iTunes copy sounds a lot better when I get it tomorrow night

party.gif?w=1100

Yeah, can someone pls explain to me nicely, what kind of files are going around now? I mean it's nice to have the whole thing, but hoping my iTunes copy sounds a lot better when I get it tomorrow night

it will totally sound better. Half the album leaked on a streaming site that only allows play files on 128kbps, the other half is just a bad rip of the vinyl, sound nice but it wasn't done with the proper equipment. The iTunes files are just 256kbps but they're specially mastered for that.

I haven't heard the album yet, i'm waiting for a proper release and the HIGHEST rip i could get. My ears deserve the best

Did you check it just watching the bitrate on Properties? Did you assume it real just because it says its 320kbps. Life I more complicated than that dear

I assume it cause I heard it in super loud speakers and I heared it flawlessly.

Even if it's not real 320KBPS, it's the best you can find. (even more than that 128kbps). :)

giphy.gif

I assume it cause I heard it in super loud speakers and I heared it flawlessly.

Even if it's not real 320KBPS, it's the best you can find. (even more than that 128kbps). :)

The point with audio quality in not about how loud you need to hear things to notice the quality. Its about the channels, the background effects, the bass and the synths on the tracks. I don't doubt it can sound good and clear, but it just not even close to what i'm expecting. The first time i heard Ultraviolence I used a 24bit rip of the vinyl and playing that on my 5.1 surround sound system was like heaven. I still remembering the first time I heard Sad Girl beats and intro, I had an orgasm

Hey guys the album has officially leaked in both 320kbps and FLAC quality, I checked on a torrent site and it's legit. I'm listening to the FLAC version (huge files) and it sounds so beautiful! :pray2:

guys i have the whole album in 320!!!! :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

PLEASE PM MEEEEEE!!!!

i joined a random group on fb called "tenemos un papá pirata" and they had it in 320

I SENT THE REQUEST, OMG… GETLEAKS "HAS" IT TOO… HOW CAN WE CONFIRM THIS IS LEGIT?

The point with audio quality in not about how loud you need to hear things to notice the quality. Its about the channels, the background effects, the bass and the synths on the tracks. I don't doubt it can sound good and clear, but it just not even close to what i'm expecting

Try to download one track from the torrent and listen and then judge honey. :kiss:

giphy.gif