ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I think my favorite (so far at least) may be Terrence Loves You. I know everyone thinks it's boring etc. but there's just something about how she sings the chorus that really touches me.

It's my favorite too, that bridge makes me cry without an effort, the lyrics just talk about the same moment I'm going through, it sucks to be in love 2 years with someone and then, it's over, and you still love him... ''isn't strange that you're not here with me?''

H0CNCri.gif

Apparently, the show Later... With Jools Holland will have a new series soon. And apparently, there is a small chance she could be on this week or next, because it's BBC and they normally link people from Radio 1 to Jools. So maybe it's not necessarily to get really hyped but that would be so cool, especially since last time it didn't ended up that well cause she was still at the beginning, and now that her incredible reclaimed album is almost out, and that she's been extremely sneaky these past days, there's a lot of stuff that makes it not totally impossible.

ZKcaooE.png

Apparently, the show Later... With Jools Holland will have a new series soon. And apparently, there is a small chance she could be on this week or next, because it's BBC and they normally link people from Radio 1 to Jools. So maybe it's not necessarily to get really hyped but that would be so cool, especially since last time it didn't ended up that well cause she was still at the beginning, and now that her incredible reclaimed album is almost out, and that she's been extremely sneaky these past days, there's a lot of stuff that makes it not totally impossible.

She really needs to do something other than magazine shoots, she should perform SOMEWHERE on tv.

Listened to the record in full multiple times.

Right now my favorite tracks are MTWBT, TLY, GKIT, Salvatore, & The Blackest Day.

Freak is fun but I know Lana can do so much better. I can tell it'll be the overrated fan favorite though. 

The production on Art Deco is outstanding but the lyrics, for Lana, are mediocre. 

Kinda hoping she won't appear on Jools Holland tho because he's a dickhead and the interview is bound to be messy

he is always good pro´mo and she is a pro. some of you guys always portray Lana as this porcelain, super sensitive creature. she ain't. she can take it and she can dish out herself

Nnnnnn goodbye @ the Ride song/video hate in the HONEYMOON thread, I still tear up when I watch that video

i tear up too like how is possible that someone so beautiful could make something so ugly, a true enigma

OAjeWdG.jpg?1